missing wire on A1 on ecu plug

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nwkdonblk

i have a 90 hatch going to do a swap with a b18 out of a 90 integra trying to get it all lined out before i start. was going to use the dpfi to mpfi wiring for idiots so i was checking out the plugs on the ecu and there is no wire in the A1 spot on the plug to tap into so i am stumped right off the bat tried looking for some info on this before i posted but cant find anything both are OBD0 right

things that i have to start are the b18 (non V-tec) pr4 ecu bseries cable tranny shifting linkage mounts on the way

so if anyone can help on the wiring that would be great my budget is knd of slim right now

are you sure you are looking at the ecu plug correctly? - you are probably looking at it backwards - A1 is on the left when looking at the wire side of the connector - A1 is red, A3 is right next to it and is also red, A5 is light blue, A7 is yellow, A9 is actually the key - if you are looking at it backwards, A17 is empty, A15 is right next to it and is yellow/black, A13 is yellow/black, A11 is blue/yellow

thank you this is my first swap just dont want to do anyting wrong finally figured it out after i asked the question BUT here is another ? when you add the wires for the injectors do you cut the A1 wire and add wire for the injector OR simply trim back the insultion and splice into the wire and go from there got my mounts today so going to set everything in place and hopefully have it going by next weekend have already change the plug for the dizzy and the TPC that was pretty much straight forword stuff

Back