Misti has a dream.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congrats on your plan, i hope that it all pans out for you.
I took a machine shop class last semester in the community college, and while learning about the stuff was cool, math>me, which is why i am a history major

yea, my strength isn't math, but my dad was a mechanical designer/engineer. so, i do have some help. i think it is going to be good to challenge myself. it's not that i CAN'T do it, it's that i usually give up if it gets too hard... and this time, i'm just determined to prove to myself that i CAN do something... and do it. so, it will help with me learning something i REALLY want to do, as well as proving to myself that i'm not going to fail or give up just because it's too hard. it's time to grow up, and act like a damn adult. :)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 6 2005, 09:48 AM
yea, my strength isn't math, but my dad was a mechanical designer/engineer. so, i do have some help. i think it is going to be good to challenge myself. it's not that i CAN'T do it, it's that i usually give up if it gets too hard... and this time, i'm just determined to prove to myself that i CAN do something... and do it. so, it will help with me learning something i REALLY want to do, as well as proving to myself that i'm not going to fail or give up just because it's too hard. it's time to grow up, and act like a damn adult. :)
[post=457075]Quoted post[/post]​

well, when you have friends like me, its going to be kinda hard for you to give up... I'm the type that pushes my friends to the max, so... yeah, you got yourself in trouble with me now hahaha... p.s. buy a calculator cutie, its way easier and faster to do the trigonometry calculations on there... also, if you want to buy tools let me know so that I can give you a link. :)

Nacho

Back