Mitch Hedberg died

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by senate_9427@Mar 31 2005, 03:50 PM
who? :huh:
[post=481133]Quoted post[/post]​

You suck!

:p

Mitch Hedberg was a comic genius.

DAMN :-/

shitty man, i just listened to both of his CD's last night too

RIP

that sucks, the guy was a genius. i remember the first time i saw him on comedy central. i laughed so hard... :frown:

Oh wow, thats shitty :( I loved his comdey, my friend and I listened to his cd while doing my b16 swap :) He was really young, it says he died of a Heart Attack, but 37 really pushing it...

RIP Mitch Hedberg

Yeah i was supposed to see him tomorrow at the baltimore improv... sad. They refunded my tickets and gave me complimentary tickets to the tribute of him the same night. :(

lmao at the bouyancy of citrus, i loved that one

how about as a tribute to mitch, those that know him and his comedy post their favorite line

mine is:

My apartment is infested with koala bears. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches. When I turn on the light, a bunch of koala bears scatter, but I don't want them too. I'm like, "Hey... Hold on fellows... Let me hold one of you, and feed you a leaf." Koala bears are so cute, why do they have to be so far away from me. We need to ship a few over, so I can hold one, and pat it on its head.

I have a very sensitive neck. I can’t wear a turtleneck shirt cause it hurts me. My neck needs room to breathe. If you wear a turtleneck and a backpack, it’s like a weak midget is on your back trying to strangle you

"I like Escalators because when they are broken, they aren't broken - They just turn into stairs. "Escalators are temporarily Stairs. Please pardon the convenience""

"I went to the store and bought 8 limes, and the guy said 'do you want a bag?; and I said "No, I'll juggle em"

I used to do drugs - I still do - But I used to too.

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here.

Back