Mitsu/acu Hybrid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is an of the wall quesion. But does anyone know if a 94 Integ GS-R engine will fit into a 94' Mitsu Mirage, My friend wants this really bad. Hit me bakc :thumbsup:

It would be a shit load of work. Dont go to a diffrent manufacture, your going to have to do way too much. Mounts will not even be close, everything will have to be rigged up. There are mitsu swaps that you can do with that. I have no clue about the mitsus but there are alot of turbo version engines that have a good potentail

definatly not worth it
1st honda engines spin in the opposite direction than basicly every other engine on the planet
2nd like asmallsol said nothing is going to mount up corectly
3rd there will be a shit load of customizing just to make it work (manifolds, axles, mounts, harness, ECU, lines, etc....)
4th honda engines are not exactly known for their torque, mitsus are pretty heavy cars, its gunna be a slug
5th $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

basicly its an all around bad idea
:thumbsdown:

yeah, tell him to see how close the mirage chasis is to a jdm Lancer. then try to get a jdm 4g63 "cyclone" engine swap. then have fun.

Don't really waste your time ever searching for the stupid "cyclone" intake. It's a nice addition if you do get it with your 4g63, but not enough to seek it out and pay more for.

:readfaq:

we are hondaswap

not
hondaintomistubishiswap.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back