Mitsubishi Diamante Commercial Music

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

I was watching the new Mitsubishi Diamante commercial and wanted to know what the song is called. The lyrics in the commercial are "Do you realise, That you have have the most beautiful face, Do you realise...." Anyone?

The Flaming Lips.

-> Steve

I'm a cultured mothahfuquah. Sirius satellite radio has something to do with that.

lol i wanted that fuckin song to, but figured i wouldint even bother trying to find it cause im pretty sure i never would.

speaking of songs that i dont knwo the name to! theres an oldes song i want bad, the few lyrics i know are " sony.......yesterday is gone" and its got a base guitar going bum.....bum bum.....bum....bum bum. any ideads? its an olde and its a black guys singing i think

dude i searched for "the flaming lips" and nothing :shrug2:

wooooooohooooooo The song is called "DO YOU REALISE"

Sony releases their music on their website. Everything used in the Sony ads are part of the Sony record label, and available for free download. That's how I discovered Ruby (Lead by Leslie Rankine)

Mitsubishi ads use:
Bowery Electric
WiseGuys (well, doing the Body in Motion by Beasties)
Dirty Vegas (Days go by)
Deep Dish and Danny Tenuglia (Forgot that song)
Telepopmusik (Breathe)
And, I think the song you're referring to is Clyde McCoy, but I also thought that the other song was the Flaming Lips.

Volkswagen has used :

Orb (Pink Fluffy Clouds)
Fluke (Absurd (Whitewashed))
Most of their songs are by Master Cylinder, which is really hard to find.
and they have used "Smack my Bitch up" on an occasion.
Also, They Theivery Incorporated (Their song was called "Turbonium" which VW bought for the name)

I've seen all sorts of really good names used in Commercials lately - And more scary, my music can be found on the Weather Channel (Hillary Stagg, Groove Armada, Stoneriders)

Check out songs by Olive and Si*Se for other car commercial music.

-> Steve

Sony releases their music on their website. Everything used in the Sony ads are part of the Sony record label, and available for free download. That's how I discovered Ruby (Lead by Leslie Rankine)

Mitsubishi ads use:
Bowery Electric
WiseGuys (well, doing the Body in Motion by Beasties)
Dirty Vegas (Days go by)
Deep Dish and Danny Tenuglia (Forgot that song)
Telepopmusik (Breathe)
And, I think the song you're referring to is Clyde McCoy, but I also thought that the other song was the Flaming Lips.

Volkswagen has used :

Orb (Pink Fluffy Clouds)
Fluke (Absurd (Whitewashed))
Most of their songs are by Master Cylinder, which is really hard to find.
and they have used "Smack my Bitch up" on an occasion.
Also, They Theivery Incorporated (Their song was called "Turbonium" which VW bought for the name)

I've seen all sorts of really good names used in Commercials lately - And more scary, my music can be found on the Weather Channel (Hillary Stagg, Groove Armada, Stoneriders)

Check out songs by Olive and Si*Se for other car commercial music.

-> Steve

Would you happen to know who did the background music for the Mitsubishi Diamante, it would have been around 1991-1992! Real pretty piece, sounds like French horns, oboes, something like that! Thank you!

Would you happen to know who did the background music for the Mitsubishi Diamante, it would have been around 1991-1992! Real pretty piece, sounds like French horns, oboes, something like that! Thank you!

Uh...welcome to HondaSwap. Just FYI though, this thread is 10 years old and Celerity hasn't been around recently. I'm not sure we can help you much...

Look how fuzzy and shitty that commercial looked. I don't know how we ever watched tv at all.

Look how fuzzy and shitty that commercial looked. I don't know how we ever watched tv at all.

The explanative method of advertising was so wildly different as well... I don't think modern Americans have the attention span for that kind of commercial anymore.

yeah, you look back on 90s tv and its like wow, that sucked. Yet in the 90s we thought 70s tv sucked....

4k is going ot make hd look like suck in 5 years

Back