mitsubishi info?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this is HONDASWAP----- I think your looking for MITSIBISHISWAP---- if there is one-- lol im bored and no nothing about DSM sorry just ignore me
you are absoulutely correct,thi IS hondaswap,but if you looked at the forum i posted under it says other vehicle discussion,because half the people on here dont have honda's anymore,,your newb skills are showing!!!

and yea i have heard of the tranny problems too,,hes not going to beat on it,and he will keep up with maintenance,,i know for a fact,my bro isnt one of those punk ass kids that are always trying to showoff,,he has respect for things,and more respect for what he spends his hard earned money on...^_^
but onto the car,i have to call him either today,tomorrow,or saturday...
amybody have suggestions on what to ask about the car,,i have already talked to him a couple times and asked the usual

the 4g63 isn't the 4g37 with a bigger stroke and the difference between the 95 and the later year that your looking into is that the 95 is a 4g63 but its a 7 bolt which has a greater chance of crank walk and the 4g63 6 bolt you can add 400-500hp with the stock internals lets see a honda do the same..

I'm pretty sure DSM's have tranny problems, most of the ones i'm seen have gear grinding problems. And i'd watch out for ball joints too.

I'm on the stock tranny and 400+ awhp. Speak for your own DSM.

To the OP--tell your friend if he really wants to enjoy DSMs as they are meant to be enjoyed, wait for a turbo AWD model. If he just likes the way they look, he should buy one that's running and in good condition.

the 4g63 isn't the 4g37 with a bigger stroke and the difference between the 95 and the later year that your looking into is that the 95 is a 4g63 but its a 7 bolt which has a greater chance of crank walk and the 4g63 6 bolt you can add 400-500hp with the stock internals lets see a honda do the same..
way to bring back an old ass thread
I'm on the stock tranny and 400+ awhp. Speak for your own DSM.

To the OP--tell your friend if he really wants to enjoy DSMs as they are meant to be enjoyed, wait for a turbo AWD model. If he just likes the way they look, he should buy one that's running and in good condition.
its my bro and he passed that car up

if your bro wants a quick fun tossable car, tell him to wait 2 months and he can buy mine which will smoke stock evos on the highway... $7K

way to bring back an old ass thread

Yeah, notice that's his one and only post. Looks like he made a screen name just to bring back a three month old thread to make sure everybody has their shit straight when it comes to DSMs...how special...

Back