mix of the week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
requires a bittorrent client. ( http://bittorrent.com/download.html )

http://tracker.generationtrance.com/torren...me_2004.torrent

Project C - Remembering Everytime 2004

01. BT - Remember(GT's Album Mix)
02. Paul Oakenfold -Southern Sun (Tiesto Mix)
03. Libra - Anamoly (Calling Your Name) (Subsphere Mix)
04. Oceanlab ft. Justine Suissa - Sky Falls Down (Original Vocal Mix)
05. Riva - Time Is the Healer (Armin Van Buuren Mix)
06. Monoboy ft. Delores - Music In You (Vocal Club Mix)
07. Alena - Turn It Around (Space Brothers Rethink)
08. Solid Sessions - Janeiro (Armin Van Buuren Mix)
09. Lustral - Everytime (Mike Koglin Remix)
10. Fragma - Evertime You Need (Extended Mix)

also, for those of you who don't know how bittorrent works...

basiscally, its P2P software- like kazza... only its a download a tracker file from the web, but then the file itself is uploaded from everyone else.

SO- when your DL is done- please leave the box open for a little while if you can support the bandwidth- it will make everyones download faster.
when you close the box, you stop sharing the file.

if you want to re-share the file, simply click the link again, and save it to the exact location you downloaded it to-- it will zap up to 100% and then just be in share mode.

werd, mine is done, so its a full hoster right now...

Katie's asleep, so I'll listen in the morning. I seeded up to a 1.5 upload ratio, so I'm done hosting for you leeches. :p :lol:

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Oct 8 2004, 08:05 AM
ARG, mine is only at 5% after 10hrs!
[post=400019]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you behind a firewall or router? If so make sure that TCP ports 6881-6999 are open. Otherwise people can't download from you which will keep your share rating low and not get you extra download speed from others.
With bittorrent, your download speed is directly linked to your upload speed. :)

Originally posted by DarkHand+Oct 8 2004, 09:26 AM-->
Cashizslick
@Oct 8 2004, 08:05 AM
ARG, mine is only at 5% after 10hrs!
[post=400019]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you behind a firewall or router? If so make sure that TCP ports 6881-6999 are open. Otherwise people can't download from you which will keep your share rating low and not get you extra download speed from others.
With bittorrent, your download speed is directly linked to your upload speed. :)
[post=400023]Quoted post[/post]​

My school has a firewall, and to be honest, there is nothing that i can do to speed this up (its at 23% now).

The CIS majors at my school have tried everything and the firewall here is ironclad - nothin i can do -> it just takes FOREVER.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 7 2004, 10:18 PM
bt is teh shit, and thats his name(i guess you can call it his name?)
[post=399827]Quoted post[/post]​

His name is Brian Transeau, and if I'm not mistaken he's second in command at Perfecto. Rockin trance artist :worthy:

your internet sucks. i could have DL'ed it, driven up there and handed it to you quicker.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 10 2004, 04:07 PM
your internet sucks. i could have DL'ed it, driven up there and handed it to you quicker.
[post=400882]Quoted post[/post]​

Why not email it to me - i should be able to open it with gmail . . . . .

(im still at 62% and it says "connecting")

marshall.jordan@gmail.com

Back