Mix of the week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
I'll be the first to admit that this dj's mixes have been sub par over the past few months, but this one is actually pretty good . . . especially if you like break beats. Yes some of the tracks are old but its nice to hear some old fav's remixed as breaks.

Dj Doboy

trancequility special summer edition volume 04 (breakin it down)

01. dirty vegas-days go by (breakbeat mix)
02. diana fox-running on empty (tmr remix)
03. terra skye-this is love (ford's breakbeat mix)
04. bomb ass breaks-alive
05. silicon works-daylight (breakbeat mix)
06. lucky 7-greece
07. blank and jones-the nightfly (break reprise)
08. silverbue-do you know (infiniti remix)
09. chable and the dirty fours-tokyo (nubreed mix)
10. quivver-space manouvers (quivver breaks mix)
11. lustral-solace (original mix)
12. chakra-i am (kasey taylors oceanbreaks mix)
13. paul oakenfold-southern sun (sabata breakz mix)

Download File

Cue Sheet

***EDIT*** fixed the link thanks to B ***EDIT***

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 18 2005, 12:59 AM
B's mixes of the week > *

edit: hint, hint.
[post=556119]Quoted post[/post]​

ha! i know, i've been slacking.... but honestly, i haven't heard anything that deems that spot lately. new music sucks :(

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 17 2005, 11:59 PM
B's mixes of the week > *

edit: hint, hint.
[post=556119]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey! Somebody's gotta pick up the slack.

Im with B - everything sux nowadays. The only reason i dont post torrents is because its illegal and i dont wanna give the site a bad rap sheet . . . but i have found some GREAT stuff lately. (PvD Politics of Dancing, Hed Kandi Twisted Disco, Myl0 Destroy Rock & Roll)

There are still alot of good djs out there. Dj Skoof (the link on B's thread) mostly plays big label trance anthems and i cant complain, its pretty good and well layed out, but ive heard him do a NYC tribal set that kicked my ass- 3 turntables and a kaos pad.
If someone posts more mixes, youl see what i mean(they vary in style and quality).

I dunno, there are alot of good artists out there, but the problem is EVERYONE IS A DJ these days, and because of the internet and downloading music, half of these cats try to walk the walk..but all they do is talk.
So alot of stuff on the net SUCKS.

Thats why i just kick back and enjoy the tunes. But yeah, we should start posting some quality sets up on the site for our rides.

Depending on what you like, you got:

Danny T - Many styles
Jonathan Peters - Commercial Crap
Tony Draper - Hard House/Tribal
Tall Pall - Trance
John 00' Flemming - Trance/Progressive
Kai Tracid - Hard Trance
Adam Freeland - Breaks

Im down for whatever, I dont know what the legalities are for posting live sets/mp3s. But if its clear, we should def post up some more.

Quoted post[/post]]
Im down for whatever, I dont know what the legalities are for posting live sets/mp3s. But if its clear, we should def post up some more.

Live sets that are released by their DJ's are considered free-reign in my book. if you can get it from the DJ's website, list it here. or, if the dj supports torrents, thats cool too.

otherwise, its kinda on the DL... and should be avoided if possible... at least posting on the forums about it anyway...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Live sets that are released by their DJ's are considered free-reign in my book. if you can get it from the DJ's website, list it here. or, if the dj supports torrents, thats cool too.

otherwise, its kinda on the DL... and should be avoided if possible... at least posting on the forums about it anyway...

yeah, dont wanna get B in trouble with the RIAA . . . .

you won't get me in trouble... the actual file isn't on my site. you'll get your self in trouble for sharing it!

Quoted post[/post]]
you won't get me in trouble... the actual file isn't on my site. you'll get your self in trouble for sharing it!

But even so,

If people are coming to the site for the purposes of downloading illegal files via torrents and what not, then it makes you and the site look bad.

. . .like i HAVE found a lot of great stuff via torrent, but its all illegal so i dont put it up.

I/E ->>>

Deep Dish - "George is on"
PvD - "The politics of dancing"
Hed Kandi - "Twisted Disco"

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

But even so,

If people are coming to the site for the purposes of downloading illegal files via torrents and what not, then it makes you and the site look bad.

. . .like i HAVE found a lot of great stuff via torrent, but its all illegal so i dont put it up.

I/E ->>>

Awwwwww Hed Kandi :worthy:

I've been adding them to my vault recently, some extremely good dance music right there. "The Mix 50" is a very, very good album.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

But even so,

I/E ->>>

Awwwwww Hed Kandi :worthy:

I've been adding them to my vault recently, some extremely good dance music right there. "The Mix 50" is a very, very good album.

Oh hellz yeah

Back