MJ verdict: Guilty

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this is fucking bullshit
this super star millionaire said you give me this shit or you're fucking fired and i will find someone else who will give it to me
maybe he gave MJ too much? or maybe MJ ate pills that affected the Propofol?

did the doctor act irresponsibly by giving a patient this drug without proper equipment to resuscitate him? yes, it was irresponsible, but it was what the client demanded
i can't blame the guy 100% knowing that MJ had received this drug in the past and wanted it to continue
in the end it really doesn't matter because it doesn't change anything, MJ is still dead, and i still don't give a fuck who's fault it was, or give a fuck about the entire situation to begin with

i feel bad for his kids, they are the only thing that matters at this point
i hope they keep joe away from them so he doesn't make more zombie looking mother fucking monsters

He was a Dr. so no matter what his client said he should not have given him the drug if he knew it was a bad idea. Maybe he would have been fired, but I am sure he would have been able to find work elsewhere. Having said that, MJ would have found someone else who would have given him the drug, and died anyway.

My Facebook Status:

"That's right Dr. Murray, you go to jail! You didn't just accidently kill anybody, you accidently killed a celebrity, and in this country that means something."

I fully think Murray should never practice again, and should be liable for a wrongful death civil suit from the Jackson family. But Manslaughter??? Let's be real: Murray is going to jail because his patient was Michael Jackson... period.

you can't concur with someone who concurred with your concur (even if it's based on my post). You will tear a hole in the space-time continuum

Divide_by_Zero_by_Nastyguy.jpg

Back