Mmk, Hello State Trooper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

liquid00meth

I was passing someone before A merge. 87 in a 55, and got cited for my exaust. 32 over isn't even a fine, I have to appear in court. I'm still looking for the place on the ticket where it says "appear with lubrication"

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 14 2003, 10:26 AM
I was passing someone before A merge. 87 in a 55, and got cited for my exaust. 37 over isn't even a fine, I have to appear in court. I'm still looking for the place on the ticket where it says "appear with lubrication"

Umm, that is 32 over.

Get ready to grab your ankles. I hope everything turns out alright.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Apr 14 2003, 12:28 PM
Umm, that is 32 over.

haha yea I fixed it, must have been thinking 50 when I did the post quick

Does your state have a point system? Michigan does, so that kind of ticket would get your license about halfway to being gone for a long long time (years)

My friend got lucky this past saturday, he was going 81 in a 55 and the cop let him go with a warning, he just gave him a ticket for tints.

alright fellas this is no bulshit
wed march 26 i got LUCKY
92 in a 60
my lawyer was slick but i walked outta the courtroom with
my liscense and a 230 ticket cuz the speed was reduced to 79
and i also walked out with my butt in tact

you should been fine man
given your record is sorta clean

i got a ticket for 100+ in a 60.
I was going 80.

Only a $295.00 fine though, quite weird.

But luckily that's all i got. I hired a lawyer and taking his ass to court.

guy1 - "Have you ever walked through a corn field, backwards, naked?"
guy2 - "uhh no, why?"
guy1 - "Well, thats kinda what like prison is like. You are just minding your own business, when all of a sudden you get an ear of corn stuck up your ass"

lol. My lawyer said getting off on technicalities isn't the way to do things in my area. Small town. You just have to be reasonable. ie . "I wasn't driving 87 all the time, I just felt it was a better move at the time to speed up and pass the lady, instead of slow down and get behind her, before the merge" Ill probably just end up trying something like that.

At least I didn't get caught going 115mph this weekend. I hate high speed, but had a little trip north last weekend and had a huge open space with no cars. Found my governor is set at 115, bummer y0.

110.jpg

After about an hour my speedo jumps to 120 and beyond when I'm doin like 30. I was gonna take a picture of it and be like yo guys, i tried the stare and drive thing, check it out! oh well.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Apr 15 2003, 09:03 PM
After about an hour my speedo jumps to 120 and beyond when I'm doin like 30. I was gonna take a picture of it and be like yo guys, i tried the stare and drive thing, check it out! oh well.

YO YOU GOT THAT FROM ME.

Back