MMM.....Pics of my third wife.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Still don't see what ya'll see, I see women just about every day that looks 10 times better, but to each his own
i call bullshit. even if you do see girls that look better, most are stuck up whores.
I'm still tryna figure out what's all the hype about this girl, she does not look all that good
she has a great rack, dark skin, killer smile and i'm assuming based off of her characters and how she acts in movies, whe would be an awesome girlfriend.

i call bullshit. even if you do see girls that look better, most are stuck up whores.

she has a great rack, dark skin, killer smile and i'm assuming based off of her characters and how she acts in movies, whe would be an awesome girlfriend.
Even if they are stuck up they still look better, and the "stuck up whores" comments leads me to believe that maybe you have been turned down one to many times by these very women and to make yourself feel better, that's what you call them. Kinda like a young boy calling a girl a slut cause she won't put out.

Yes some of them might be stuck up but then again it all depends on how they are approached.

And I'm not saying Rosario doesn't have all you've listed but she is not drop dead gorgeous like most people make her out to be.

Yeah she is a hot one!!! + she got a nice rack

thatguy4life- Your just mad cause you have no chance at all with anyone remotely close to bieng a "10" even if you do see hotter ones every day.
WHAT A LEG HUMPER I take that back you couldn't even get that close to hump a leg WHAT AN AIR HUMPER!!!....................hahahahaha jokes jokes.

Even if they are stuck up they still look better, and the "stuck up whores" comments leads me to believe that maybe you have been turned down one to many times by these very women and to make yourself feel better, that's what you call them. Kinda like a young boy calling a girl a slut cause she won't put out.

Yes some of them might be stuck up but then again it all depends on how they are approached.

And I'm not saying Rosario doesn't have all you've listed but she is not drop dead gorgeous like most people make her out to be.

Well ive dated girls that fit the hotter/as hot as rosario and hes completely right.....all of them with the exception of one was a total stuck up whore. (The one that wasnt was a pot head, and as robin williams said "ive neva met an angry pot smoka").

i have very high standards, and i dont' think there is anybody in this world that has never been shot down. i have had hot girls and ugly girls, but she is a wifey type. i'm not trying to get a supermodel, i want a good woman.

^^^WERD, you dont need the hottest chick on the planet to be happy. You need compatability, someone that you can get along with and work things out easily with.

Communication in a relationship can lead to a lifetime of happiness or a lifetime of wondering "what if".

This is my taste in women: Somaya Reese
somaya-reece2.jpg

somaya4.jpg

Roselyn Sanchez

roselyn_sanchez_14.jpg

2003_chasing_papi_003.jpg

Salma Hayek

HayekSalma5455061579.jpg

dusk12.jpg

Eva Mendez

328_12514_big.jpg

328_12511_big.jpg

^^^OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

They are hot as hell too, the second pic oh my god a nice firm ass.

Yeah she is a hot one!!! + she got a nice rack​

thatguy4life- Your just mad cause you have no chance at all with anyone remotely close to bieng a "10" even if you do see hotter ones every day.​

WHAT A LEG HUMPER I take that back you couldn't even get that close to hump a leg WHAT AN AIR HUMPER!!!....................hahahahaha jokes jokes.​

Yea you definitely got jokes, My girl right now, I would say isn't a 10 on the scale but I think she is hotter than Rosario, My ex would probably have your jaw dropping and your eyes bugging out if you caught a glimpse of her, ok maybe i'm exaggerating a lil bit, lol but don't ever say I don't have a chance.

Well ive dated girls that fit the hotter/as hot as rosario and hes completely right.....all of them with the exception of one was a total stuck up whore. (The one that wasnt was a pot head, and as robin williams said "ive neva met an angry pot smoka").

What is ya'lls definition of a whore? I mean how can they be stuck up and be a whore, that's a oxymoron. Why date them if you knew they were whores?

i have very high standards, and i dont' think there is anybody in this world that has never been shot down. i have had hot girls and ugly girls, but she is a wifey type. i'm not trying to get a supermodel, i want a good woman.
That I commend you on, I don't disagree with you on that. My point was simply I don't see the "drop dead gorgeous" look inher that others do.

beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

Roselyn Sanchez is the only reason to watch without a trace. HOTTIE.

Back