mmm.... shine...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

So tonight I was going over to a coworkers house with some other coworkers... I head over to one of their houses as we were all carpooling over... When another coworker shows up with a mason jar... I was like "Only one thing comes clear in a mason jar... :blink: ".... He looks at me and smiles... Mmmmm... Peach based shine from the mountains of VA... Damn that was good.

Not to mention the Redbull & VodkaS, the 6 shots of Vodka, and the yuengling chasers.... :cool:

fuck you assholes on the east coast. i tried yueng ling over summer and LOVED it. but we can't get it here on the west coast. there are no distributors west of the Mississippi. :cry:

Yea I love Yuengling, but my favorites are Killian's and New Castle.

new castle, PUKEEEEEE lol.

yuengling is alright, not bad.

My favs are Long Trail, Samual Adams, Otter Creak, and Magic Hat.

Quoted post[/post]]
new castle, PUKEEEEEE lol.

yuengling is alright, not bad.

My favs are Long Trail, Samual Adams, Otter Creak, and Magic Hat.
Yea I like Sam and Magic Hat too, never tried the others though. I'm just a huge fan of New Castle. I enjoy the taste and the fact that I feel it after 7 beers.

I'm actually from CT, and we don't get yuengling up here... That's why everytime somebody I know is driving down that way, i have them pick me up a case...

Hence the reason I always have at least 1-2 cases laying around. :cool:

And I had never had Redbull & Vodka before... DAMN GOOD... This woman I work with wanted one... She was saying she was going to get trashed, and people told me she could hold her liquor... She had ONE... Along with a few shots of vodka, and couldn't walk. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm actually from CT, and we don't get yuengling up here... That's why everytime somebody I know is driving down that way, i have them pick me up a case...

Hence the reason I always have at least 1-2 cases laying around. :cool:

And I had never had Redbull & Vodka before... DAMN GOOD... This woman I work with wanted one... She was saying she was going to get trashed, and people told me she could hold her liquor... She had ONE... Along with a few shots of vodka, and couldn't walk. :)
Don't you hate people like that. Drink what you can handle. Don't try to drink enough to "look cool" because you will wind up passing out or puking and looking like an idiot. Hey if you can only handle three drinks than your a cheap date.

Quoted post[/post]]
Don't you hate people like that. Drink what you can handle. Don't try to drink enough to "look cool" because you will wind up passing out or puking and looking like an idiot. Hey if you can only handle three drinks than your a cheap date.

That's just it... She started out and she wasn't drinking to get drunk... That's why i was like :huh: when she couldn't even walk after an hour or so... :laugh:

I'm heading back to VA in a few weeks, and when I get to work, i'm gonna leave her a Redbull on her desk for her. :laugh:

There was a rolling rock challenge thing at the bar I frequent that started at noon, I made it til bar time. I don't even want to think about how many 7 oz bottles I cracked yesterday. I will try and find pics.
Edit: bottles, not battles. :doh:

I hear the new heinken light is better than regular heiny.

Yuengling is alright, as is its bastard step child yuengling light.

I rarely drink and I don't enjoy drinking beer, but New Castle and this new beer that I just tried yesterday called IC Light are pretty damn good. Those are the two closest beers to enjoyable that I've ever had. I was 100% sober and the IC Light even tasted good, it was scary.

IC light is a Pittsburgh beer for those who don't know, and since I was hanging out with someone from pittsburgh they showed me the ropes.

Alright we have some New Castle drinkers. My favorite but Killian's is almost as good and cheaper.

It's all about Killians!

It's true about the handling liquor thing...I had to clean up vomit from my bathroom 3 times last night, and once in my bedroom. Fuck that.

Fuck that, I make there drunk asses clean it up.

My favorite beer is the stuff my dad makes. I think it is german wheat beer or something like that and it is the best tasting I've had

Back