Mmmm I love cold weather!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have, the ones that run like 1200 watts. If you just leave them off the carpet, there should be no problem.

i love how hard my car pulls in the cold weather! i wish it was cold all the time!
its like 38 degrees here in ny right now. i got in the car today for the first time in a week to go for a spin, and i couldnt grab traction untill 3rd gear. did any of you guys experiance this lately? i think its time to get some better tires than kuhmo's.

That is so gay!!!!!!

Now when you come where I live and it is 72 degrees and I school your slow ass. Are you just going to get out of the car and say (UMMMM it is not cold around here that is why I suck ass) Fucking gay bitches!!!!

phoenix is ghey. it was like 50ish until about 9 am, then from then on it was about 90. fuckin weather needs to make up its mind. does it want to be warm or oes it want to be cold?

Now when you come where I live and it is 72 degrees and I school your slow ass. Are you just going to get out of the car and say (UMMMM it is not cold around here that is why I suck ass) Fucking gay bitches!!!!

What the fuck kind of ignorant statement is that?

:whatafucktard:

Originally posted by delsolty@Nov 8 2003, 06:44 PM
i love how hard my car pulls in the cold weather! i wish it was cold all the time!
its like 38 degrees here in ny right now. i got in the car today for the first time in a week to go for a spin, and i couldnt grab traction untill 3rd gear. did any of you guys experiance this lately? i think its time to get some better tires than kuhmo's.

That is so gay!!!!!!

:asshat:

Its his opinion.. DEAL WITH IT!!

How does telling us to go over to where he lives, and he beats us, then we blame it on the hot weather, have to do with his opinon? He sounds not a dumb ass Ricer statement, not an opinion.

i meant that HE was an asshat and had to deal with the OTHER persons oppinion

delsolty = ass hat

ek9r = his opinion

Originally posted by delsolty@Nov 8 2003, 06:44 PM

never did i say that my car magically became a 9 sec. car because of the weather. All i meant was cold air is easier to compress than hot air so i felt the difference from when it was 65 degrees outside. you are very ignorant to make a statement like "Come to where i live and ill school your slow ass". why dont you think before you post ignorant statements, and totally disregard what setup im running.
:bash: :whatafucktard:

s3f79c1c4b71c4.jpg

Back