mmmm Miso soup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I REFRAINED ALL FUCKING DAY FROM READING THIS DAMN THREAD......10 TIMES I WAS ON HONDASWAP.COM, I DID NOT READ THIS THREAD.....TOLD MYSELF, I WASNT GOING TO READ IT.....NOPE, TOO STUPID I THOUGHT....

JUST BECAUSE OF THE TOPIC TITLE...

CURIOSITY GOT THE BETTER OF ME JUST NOW......THAT AND BOREDOM...

AND ALL I CAN SAY IS

I DEMAND MY .2 MINUTES BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and HA-HA to the fucktard who got banned.

i was at work, so i didnt get a chance to run my fat mouth off at your locked thread.

nobody on here is on "b's nuts"

shit, when i first got on hondaswap.com, i was the most hated motherfucker around.......he coulda banned me, but he didnt. i wasnt kissing his ass begging him for mercy....

turns out Karnash held a special place in his heart :p

try talking to people for a while before you make a judgement against them or their character online.....

believe me, if i didnt like brian or anyone else on here i wouldnta stuck around here for so long.....

anyways, thats my .02 cents....

now come over to my forum teh forum so I can ban your punk ass as well. Sign up, so I can ban you.

Originally posted by THREEPOINTO SEE ELL@Mar 24 2004, 12:30 AM
ONLY IF YOU KNEW HOW TO BAN PEOPLE FOR GOOD, FOOL

THAT IS ALL

MWA HA HA HAH HHAHA HAAA

NOW OFICIALLY DONE

Stop polluting our board. If you hate it so much, just stay away.

:calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban:

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 23 2004, 02:28 PM
I dunno man, that Korean spoiled cabbage shit makes my brain hurt.

-> Steve

but... yum yummmmm!!! :lol: :lol:

Personally I've never tried no Miso soup. BUT... I am just going to have to say that I LOVE PHO!!!!!!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Yes, everyone bow to the Pho!!

As for the fucktard. (pointing) Ha HA!

Oh ya, THAT IS ALL!!! :ph34r:

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Mar 24 2004, 01:28 PM
I LOVE PHO!!!!!!!!!

775109-pho.jpg

Pho = Vietnamese noodle soup. The more traditional style is what I like to call "garbage can soup". I don't really like to eat it that way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

soy bean curd...anywhere in the world, but made mostly in Japan....

And there is one hell of a kid that drives a little AE86 and delivers his dads tofu to a big hotel up in the mountains...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Mar 25 2004, 01:51 AM
And there is one hell of a kid that drives a little AE86 and delivers his dads tofu to a big hotel up in the mountains...

I think I've heard of him... :D

Back