Mmmmm bike for E

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=4510992564

b2_1_b.JPG

ed_1_b.JPG

not worth $150K to me but i do love the 500cc GP bikes :)

1993/4 - Cagiva V593 500cc V4 Grand Prix Bike. Winner of USA Grand Prix 1993 and Australian Grand Prix in 1994. Finished 3rd in world championship ridden by John Kocisnki. 180hp, 115kg. Carbon Fibre Wheels, swingarm, forks, bodywork, tank, brakes. In excellent condition, last ridden July this year for a magazine test. (Copy can be sent by email, along with photographs)In stunning condition and a real collectors item or the ultimate track day weapon. Bike comes complete with the helmet worn by John when winning the USA GP.

not worth $150K to me but i do love the 500cc GP bikes

I don't get it. People will pay 150K for a baseball from an old game or batmans uniform from the TV show but when it comes to a working bike that cost a shit load to build.....

Would I buy it? no but I sure as hell would buy this before a signed baseball.

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Dec 15 2004, 11:54 PM
180hp out off 500ccs..... why cant one of those engineers work for a respectable car manufacturer....
[post=432987]Quoted post[/post]​

It's a race bike. F1 cars have 3.0L or less motors and make 800+ HP

Jag XJ-220 makes 650HP out of a V6 but it all comes back to the simple fact that no one is willing to pay 500K+ for a car.

:lol: :lol: Will arrang for pickup only. and its in australia. I guess that limits whos gonna buy it just a little. then again if you have the cash to buy this bike you probably got the cash to fly there and ship it back yourself

Back