mmmmmmm Audi R8 v10 plus

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think you are missing the point.

supercars are super because of performance, and price. status symbol, and bullshit mostly bullshit.

fucking dickskate can own a miata. but you won't see him driving around in even a corvette. even a C4 is just out of his price range.

Car related, I was flipping through the channels last night and stumbled on top gear (US version). They had the Saleen S7 and two otheer high end American supercars. They spent about 10 minutes doing a challenge that involved parking on rodeo drive in So Cal to see who's car would get photographed the most times. Just about raged at the Tv. How fucking stupid is that? The History channel and the Discovery channel are such a joke.

Last edited:
American Top Gear is shit
really about to give up on the damn show all together

I am not missing much by not having cable anymmore.

You and me both.

And the Nissan is soulless because of more than just the computers and driver aids...it's like, when you're sitting in a Ferrari, you can close your eyes and breathe in deeply, and you KNOW you're in a Ferrari. In that same vein, doing the same thing in the GTR....well, you KNOW you're in a Nissan.

its cheap, by design. it's like 200k cheaper than a 458. of course it doesn't feel the same.

for balls out performance, its a bargain, really.

I still want an r33 though :x

Well,

I would like to DRIVE an r33.

and have someone like Wil take care of it for me :p

Speaking of which, check out what came into the shop today.

11ca3ia.jpg

30c0zls.jpg

This thing is SICK. Customer just bought it and brought it in to get caught up on some maintenance and a few other odds and ends...I regularly drive high-end and exotic cars, and my reaction is usually "Meh. Whatever." ...but this NSX got me all excited and giggly. White & black leather interior with carbon trim, ehrmagerd....

I want one now.

Just wait till you get a new one in your shop in a year and a half:) Did you drive that car? Impressions?

i think you are missing the point.

supercars are super because of performance, and price. status symbol, and bullshit mostly bullshit.

fucking dickskate can own a miata. but you won't see him driving around in even a corvette. even a C4 is just out of his price range.
Why does every thread have to go back to him?
American Top Gear is shit
really about to give up on the damn show all together
There's an American Top Gear?
I am not missing much by not having cable anymmore.
Cord's been cut for over 3 years now at home. Love it.

I too want an NSX. yum. Black on Black for me thanks.

Did you drive that car? Impressions?

No more than just around the parking lot; it's engine is somewhat tired, and the timing belt is WAY past due to be changed. We're going to be freshening it up and putting in some upgraded LMA's, as well as some other odds-and-ends. Didn't want to whirl it around the block and snap this ancient timing belt, haha.

I definitely love the freakin' car though. Want one. Want want want.

Back