MN street racing... busted!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projectDx

hrmm, if you go to VANDALIA right off of university to watch people drag race... don't go there anymore. yesterday night there was a huge sting. lots of undercover cops... blocked exits and even a helicopter. everyone who was racing got their license plates taken down by undercover police and their cars were later towed. all of the spectators got off with a warning, their drivers license number was written down and they were told that if they were ever caught spectating at these "organized events" again, they will be arrested and towed, no questions asked. i didn't know spectating was illegal... anyway it wasn't really an "organized event" no gambling going on... just random people that raced, and over time grew in popularity.

Originally posted by projectDx@Sep 18 2004, 10:52 AM
yesterday night there was a huge sting. lots of undercover cops... blocked exits and even a helicopter. everyone who was racing got their license plates taken down by undercover police and their cars were later towed. all of the spectators got off with a warning, their drivers license number was written down and they were told that if they were ever caught spectating at these "organized events" again, they will be arrested and towed, no questions asked.
[post=391893]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome to what's been going on at the Ontario Street races in California for the past year or two. :thumbsup: to people for getting their cars towed for being idiots. :)

Welcome to what's been going on at the Ontario Street races in California for the past year or two. :thumbsup: to people for getting their cars towed for being idiots. :)
[post=392044]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

LOL........can you say 10 years? I used to go back in the day with the big homies, and i rememebr mission blvd geting blocked of with semis so the cops could get every ones ass.

Back