MO/KS All Honda Meet - May/June

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

It will be on a Saturday June 4th. We will start cooking @ 3PM. The park we have chosen is Shawnee Mission Park. If you need directions please let me know. We will also be doing photo's as well. If you are interested, please either check out our site or PM me for details on here.

Meet Details
Also, join our site.

Brian

UPDATE

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 16 2005, 01:13 AM
no one in missouri?
[post=487749]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll probably show up. just need directions there.

I believe Shawnee Mission Park is off 87th In Shawnee, Kansas... Ill make sure. You can meet me at the QT here in BS, and you and I can go out together.

Brian

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 19 2005, 09:02 AM
I believe Shawnee Mission Park is off 87th In Shawnee, Kansas... Ill make sure. You can meet me at the QT here in BS, and you and I can go out together.

Brian
[post=488651]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds like a plan

I got bored... it looks at though it's going to be:

435W to US-69 N (exit 81)
US-69 N to 87th Street
Turn Left onto 87th and take it to 87th and Monrovia

gallery_8329_172_22926.jpg

Here's a

well shoo t if we go that route we could just meet in like lee's summit, because i could just take 50 over to where it meets with 470 then 470 to 435, to 35. and end up there also, that'll save me about 40 minutes and a lot of gas.

come on midwest people i know Brian and I aren't the only two from the kansas/missouri area

Well, there's ef9civicgen4.. he said he'll try and go if he doesnt have to work and if he's boosted by then. I know a lot of people are planning on going on KCSR...

We'll get this shit done, we've got like a month or so until it happens

Brian

Back