Mobile Phone buying

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's awesome, but unfortunately I don't have money right now. Can you get the MPx220 from Cingular? I'm going in today to see if Edge can order phones.

i dont see it on there site.

i sell t-mobile, cingular and sprint

I would have looked myself, but unfortunately for my area there are a lot of subcontractors selling name brand service, so the main sites say there's no coverage for my area. Do you know who sells Cingular for zip code 97420?

Well - there you have it. No, I did not know that. I suppose it would have come up in Feb. when my contract expires though. :lol:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Nov 23 2004, 04:36 PM
Well - there you have it. No, I did not know that. I suppose it would have come up in Feb. when my contract expires though. :lol:
[post=421207]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats why i kept saying at&t/cingular. Their network is one so the coverage listing on their site can still be off.

hey, I got the v600 for free through a promo with At&t. My step mom worked there, so I got all the stupid kinks worked out, and yeah its an awesome phone. I know many people that also work at Activate Cellular(local place) and T-Mobile.

Biggest tip is, get warranty for the length of your service, not how long you want the phone. The thing is, all phones will be dead within the 1st year. Plan on it.

The v600 has a metal case, and its not too heavy, but heavier then my buddies sanyo's. The picture quality is aight, with 640x480. Better then my friends samsung e316.

I honestly like it more then the samsungs because its "metal" and has a lot of features that back up its shiny looks.

I like the V600, but I'm just not sure it'll be able to do everything I want it to for the next 2 years. I'm gonna see if Edge can get me a V3. That phone is teh sex.

I'm telling you man, don't plan on having the phone for 2 years. The life according to my step mother is tops at a year.

thats tru phones only last a year now days. only if you baby the piss out of the phones they last

i had the phone for about a month and it looks like a year old

I've had mine for a month, dropped it numerous times, and yeah the outside display has a couple scratches. Anyways, I have insurance, full coverage, so I'll send it in if it gets ugly enough.

even if there is nothing wrong with my phone i call it up on warrenty

I have both the V600 and the Nokia 5100... both are unlocked, I just trade sim cards between phones depending if im doing sales or service. For an extremely durable phone with basic features, i like the nokia 5100... waterproof, shock proof, fallen 4 stories off a roof and not even turned off, fallen down a toilet and survived being washed off while still turned on, looks kinda crappy though. I have no problems with battery life or range when using my V600, over all I think that is my favorite phone to date, good data transmission rates too (I use it for remote internet with my laptop).
And I have the best plan on planet earth, $45 per month, unlimited minutes plus $7 per month for 100mb data transfer. :p

Nokia 5100: http://www.nokia.ca/english/products/5100/5100.asp

Back