modded 95 SI hatch for sale, cheap price

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D95SI420

hey all I got pics of the car finally U can see some here or go to www.picturetrail.com and put in the name D95si420 to see all the rest. here is the same add info with some changes. I have a 95 civic SI hatchback for sale in the Nova area (alexandria). It's , milano red, body has 120,000 and engine/trans have about 8x,xxx on them. Car runs super strong, but needsvery minor body work, couple dents on passenger side 1/4 and a small crack in rear bumper,other big thing about it is the winshield is scrached a little from the stupid previous owner. the hood has holes for hood pins, an d alittle primer around them, I am trying to find a set of cheap pins for it. car is modded well, and i need to sell now that i have aquired my dream project car. Below is the list of mods on the car. I AM NOW ASKING $$3500/OBO for it wich i think is very fair car booked for 3,300 in fair shape good was $3800. Price will be going up to 4000 after a week or 2 because i have bought a new front end and hood for it, but i am giving the people that wanted it before a chance to get it for 3500. I also have a new steering wheel for it shown in a picI have poured tons of cash into it and now i want something better to play with, I have no pics yet but come look at it. I was selling it before stock but now i am done with the hondas also selling my 90 hatchback with the usual bolt ons and suspension for about 2000, blue and has 70,000 on engine trans, 99,000 on shell. good body, good interior, modded some blue in color. somebody buy them please thanks for looking.

1. Cold air intake
2. greddy EVO catback (new)
3. header
4. KYB AGX shocks (adjustable, new)
5. Neuspeed sport springs (also have coilovers, your choice)
6. MSD pro cap and coil
7. AC removed for weight (I still have all parts for buyer)
8. b-series throttle body, portmatched
9. poly engine mount inserts
10.flywheel lightened by machine shop
11. GSR 1" master cyl and booster, rear calipers and front brakes also
12.Stock stereo
13. New tires on 14" steels (keeping rims)
14. New clutch CM stg 1
15. new axles
16. new timing belt/water pump
17. new hoses
18. all tune up stuff done including 02 sensor
19. all new clutch hydraulic parts
20. clear corners
21. I have put most of the interior back in, But as u can see in the pics, the seats are not in yet, but in perfect condition. I also have not been able to hit all the trim with armor all to show how good it is, but I am getting there.
22. At picturetrail.com I have pics of the stock rims and tires u will be getting, 2 are dunlop and 2 are yokahama

price is super low cause of some body work needed, and no pics. everything else is solid

you interested in a gst and money, or we could try and work something out, i have pics as well

greddy type s bov
autometer boost guage (ultralite)
hks turbo timer
cometic high pressure head gasket
fully built head all new everything
all leather
all electric
cd
5 speed
new tranny
new clutch
(both at like 5k ago)
tokico master cylinder
tokico slave cylinder
turbo great condition zero shaft play
when it was rebuilt turbo and head were checked by machine shop and both is great condition. i had the head resurfaced just to i would get a perfect seal
no euro's or anything ricy
cant think of anything else but i know as soon as i post it i will think of more, Thanks Chase

we might can work something out AND OH YEAH I LIVE IN NC, NOT FAR AT ALL

ill be back soon from TDY, and im interested in the car even thou theres no pics of the car, lol.... :D

I have been trying to get pics so hard u guys, people keep pissing me off though. I just picked up a new hood and front end, so 90% of the dents are gone. I also got a new steering wheel to fix the horn buttons. The damn snow is slowing me down though. I got the front end on today and the interior back in. I promise i will do all i can for pics. Its been a few days since i checked my post, but I am getting back to all of u. car is better than ever and should now be worth 4000 but i will keep the price at 3500 for now. come take a look, I guarentee u wont be dissapointed. I am NOT willing to part anything out really since it will drop the value of the car.only thing i am keeping is my stereo and the rims. if somebody wants to toss in 500 for 17" rims and new tires, thats cool with me:) anyway thanks for the interest, much better than on DragVA.com, everyone is interested but never comes by to look at it, or does not even have any money to buy it. but thanks u guys and I hope somebody buys it soon. If i dont get rid of a car soon I will have to store them somewhere else:(

Got pics, go to picturetrail.com and put in D95si420 as the name, or go to dragva.com and check out my post in the For sale forum. thanks

Back