Modells is having a kick butt online sale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
40% off + free shipping on orders over $49

A lot of big names are not counted towards this promotion but a lot of the workout gear is.

Full rack for $305 shipped?

Take 40% off your entire order and get free shipping on orders over $49. Enter code MOD4TEN215 at checkout to receive discount.

40% off your order! Discount only applied to qualifying product and will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes A-Game, Ab Circle Pro, Adams Golf, All Pro, Anderson Bat, Asics, Atec, Baby Jogger, Bauer, Bear Archery, Bogs, Bowflex, Butterfly, Carhartt, Callaway, Cleveland Golf, Cobra, Coleman, Columbia, DeMarini, Diamondback, Easton, E-Force, Ektelon, Escape, Fitness Quest, Fly Flot, Footjoy, Fred Bear Equipement, Head, Horizon, Jugs, K2, Kettler, K-Swiss, Lob-ster, Louisville Slugger, Magnum, MBS, ***, Miken Sports, Mission, Mizuno, Mongoose, Nextt Golf, Nike, Nike Golf, Nirve, Oakley, Odyssey, Peg-Perego, Prince, Pro Feet, Puma, Radio Flyer, Rawlings, Razors, Rollerblade, Salomon, Schwinn, Scoolers, Skechers Shape-Up Footwear, Skycaddie, Speedstik, Spring Step, Sole, StarPro Greens, Stott Pilates, Strider, Taylor Made, Teeter, Tennis Tutor, The North Face, Timberland, Titleist, Top Flite, Tour Edge, Trend Sports, Under Armour, Weber Grills and Worth, all electronics/optics, ellipticals, green machines, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, memorabilia, select NFL products, select camping, fishing and hunting products, and select basketball systems. Maximum discount of $200 per billing address. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on February 17, 2011 to receive discount. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift-wrapping or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise.
# Offer only valid while supplies last and is limited to sizes/styles available.
# Orders must be completed by February 17, 2011 11:59 PM (ET) to qualify.
# Limit $200 discount per customer.
# Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or used on previously purchased merchandise.
# Offer not valid towards the purchase of gift cards or on orders placed through Group Sales.
# Sales may not have occurred at Our Price.
# This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

HOW IT WORKS
To participate, simply add a qualifying product to your shopping cart. Enter your promotion code at checkout to receive your discount.

I'm aiming for some new balance shoes and a few sets of workout gloves. Maybe load linh up on some workout uniforms -_-

Its gotta been done by tomorrow night huh? I might have to jump on tomorrow and grab some gear I've been holding out on.

EDIT: Never mind, weights are excluded.

I'm getting 3 pairs of workout gloves. 1 for linh 2 for me =)

Still shopping around, I hate their website.

Only problem with shoes is they're always over priced to start with.

I always go to rack room shoes, buy 1 get one half off.

honestly, EVERYTHING at this store is overpriced. I don't know how they do any business. Adaidas sambas for $65. ROFL. 34.99 here all day

looks like they aren't getting any of my money :)

Back