Modern Warfare 2 *sprut*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not that i know of. you just have to backup this "players" folder. its only a few MBs of info.

sucks that they arent going to have dedicated servers for cod =(

ill be at the mall at midnight of the 9th to grab my copy i preordered. CANT FUSKING WAIT!!!11!

Anyone going to spring for the Prestige edition?

I'm getting the basic game. I just want the game itself. I don't need to spend enough to buy two games for some goggles.

Just found out tonight that the girlfriend pre ordered me the Prestige edition. Amazon better not screw me over though. I want that shit on release day.

Just found out tonight that the girlfriend pre ordered me the Prestige edition. Amazon better not screw me over though. I want that shit on release day.

That's one damn fine girlfriend. Mine would be pissed that I am even getting it. The good thing is she wont be able to tell the difference between MWF2 and WAW.

That's one damn fine girlfriend. Mine would be pissed that I am even getting it. The good thing is she wont be able to tell the difference between MWF2 and WAW.

Yeah tell me about it, I asked her to order me up the basic edition and she told me latter she went big on it.

Ill probably display the NVG's at work in my office. One of the benefits of having the only key to my own office.

The stream is back up and active. Apparently he got a copy way early which is why he has not been banned. This dude is amazingly good. Either that or everyone he has played against sucks that much.

Back