Modern Warfare 2 *sprut*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I checked this out last night, thanks for the link. He is probably pretty decent. The stream is a bit choppy to really tell. Does anyone but me play with a higher sensitivity than the normal 3(ps3)? I set mine to 8, brother plays at 10. If you can handle it, it will make you much better in non hardcore situations.

I play at 7 for all fps's.

I thought about getting a modded controller for solo play, and keeping my good ones for online play.

I thought about getting a modded controller for solo play, and keeping my good ones for online play.
its bad ass for solo play, I first used it on COD4 and have been using it on odst. its nice when all you have left is the handgun.

Some of my friends have found stores that sold them a copy already. It sucks looking at your friends list and seeing them playing ModernWarfare 2. Well, I'm going to try and hit up a few stores today to see if I can talk some 17 year old clerk into selling me a copy.

I don't think its a full copy, it might be a downloadable preview to it if you purchase the code or something of that nature.

Nope, full copy. Supposedly some smaller stores don't really care about "release dates". :lol:

There was no playable beta or anything.

I have heard that from a few places. Its the really small shops that are leaking it. The rumor has it that if any shop gets caught releasing before the street date IW will fine them a rather hefty sum. Something like 3k.

And no worries Chaps, your friends gamer score will be reset the night of release :) So no one is going to have more uber sweet perks and pwn your face.

I traded in 4 games for 24 bucks today and put that toward MW2, then paid the last of the 33. The game is mine now... all mine!!! (tomorrow afternoon when I get a chance to go pick it up.)

*giddy*

Fuck that, I'm going to go pick mine up at midnight. I took the next few days off from work. :banana:

im getting mine tonight too. the one good thing about getting it at midnight tonight is, for at least one night, there will be no kids screaming into the mic because they all have to go to school tomorrow. suckers.

Assholes. Five people so far on my friends list are playing it online. Meanwhile I'm stuck sitting here in the office this morning. Shit. Fuck. Damn.

Back