Modern Warfare 2 *sprut*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Assholes. Five people so far on my friends list are playing it online. Meanwhile I'm stuck sitting here in the office this morning. Shit. Fuck. Damn.

two people on my list last night where playing :(

I see Jebus is playing right now. I thought you told him he couldn't play all day while your at work haha.

w0bbs = cock.

Diesel, Jebus, Aardvark, poopdic, and w0bbs all playing it right now. assholes.

Aardvarks in the middle of the single player campaign now and Jebus signed off. I'm gonna go get it and put it in over lunch when the boss man gets back here.

This is not fair.

9 of 10 friends are playing this right now and I'm stuck here waiting for idiot customers to call with stupid problems.

Attachments

• MW2.JPG
    MW2.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 184
I didn't think I'd be THIS wound up about it today so I didn't. My other problem is I'm gonna have to go pick up the kittens today after they're ready to come home. Gah.

Going to get this in a few minutes.. I'll be playing within the hour

When I got home I played all the way through the campaign, and it's amazing. I've been trying this morning to hop into multiplayer, but something is wrong with my connection and I just can't for the life of me get into any games.

You have to reset your NAT Settings... Unplug your Router or modem. Plug it back in.. wait 30 seconds, then test your XBL connection... It should clear it up.

:(

Attachments

• MW2.jpg
    MW2.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 181
I have a job as well. 0730 - 1630 and I have every single made up holiday off. Being federal and all.

Oh and on a related note. My copy came in way early. The girlfriend just called to let me know its at the house.

It really is lol.. I think it's sweet that the campaign continues off the 1st one.. Even though I haven't played it yet lol.

Back