Modern Warfare 2 *sprut*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bahaha

God this game kicks ass.

okay, one of the guys at the office got the prestige edition. those goggles are not chincy. they work extremely well and now i wish i had gotten it. they do FEEL cheap but they work REALLY well.

okay, one of the guys at the office got the prestige edition. those goggles are not chincy. they work extremely well and now i wish i had gotten it. they do FEEL cheap but they work REALLY well.

Truth!!!! I like mine.

Now quick question are there achievements you can only unlock by beating the game on veteran?

did anybody connect the date of release for the game with today being veterans day?

I didn't think about it until today. great timing for it if they actually reminded people.

already smashing online!!:D
32-8
25-4
only gay shit is I broke my modem:(
so I've been helping my friend unlock the perks, kill streaks, etc..

still havent played campaign tho.. anyone bet the game yet??

I think I'm around half done with the campaign. I spent some time playing Special Ops missions with a friend of mine last night instead. Sniper Fi... AWESOME mission.

This game will keep me occupied for a looooooooong time. I have Spec Ops, the Campaign and a plethera of things to unlock in the Multiplay. I'm not prestiging either.

There is a sniper mission in spec ops set in Chernobyl from the first game. You have to get to the extraction point, and along the way there are counter snipers in ghillie suits. That mission is fun as hell to play co-op. As far as the campaign, I ebat it first thing when I got it home. If you liked the ending of the first one when Price throws you the sidearm to take down Zakhaev, then you should love this one. Epic doesn't even begin to describe the campaign of this game.

Also I've gotta say, hardcore sucks this time. Regular mode feels much more like hardcore last time. I did a couple of rounds of hardcore and in every single game(different people, different lobbies), EVERY SINGLE ONE was camping like their actual lives depended on it.

There is a sniper mission in spec ops set in Chernobyl from the first game. You have to get to the extraction point, and along the way there are counter snipers in ghillie suits. That mission is fun as hell to play co-op. As far as the campaign, I ebat it first thing when I got it home. If you liked the ending of the first one when Price throws you the sidearm to take down Zakhaev, then you should love this one. Epic doesn't even begin to describe the campaign of this game.

I really did like that campaign, it was friggin awesome. I still, even with a broken controller, go back and play that sniper mission because it was fun as all hell.

I've got the campaigne just about beat on Veteran. I started to play it on regular but ot was way to easy. So I'm going whole hog. 6 hours in thus far. I also three stared three spec op missions thus far. The Pit, the snow machine race one, and the one where your up on the platform with claymores and such and you can call in predator strikes. And I'm a level 24 I think in MP. I do work with those freakin throwing knives. I love it.

if anyone wants to do some Spec Ops missions and such hit me up!

I got the game and finished it in 5 hours.

The campaign is amazing, I love the graphics. I haven't played spec Ops yet though, is that good?

what difficulty where you playing on? And Spec Ops is cool. And the multi player aspect is freakin sweet. I only have alpha bravo and some of charlie unlocked.

That mission is All Ghillied Up backwards. You're running the exact opposite direction from what you were in COD4. Right off the bat I found a silenced M1014 and just started plowing through the enemies running around like a madman. I'd killed 7 guys before my friend even fired a shot. lol

what difficulty where you playing on? And Spec Ops is cool. And the multi player aspect is freakin sweet. I only have alpha bravo and some of charlie unlocked.

I tend to go through the campaign on Regular, then Veteran once I get used to the objectives and what I need to do.

In Spec Ops we played Sniper Fi on veteran, the other ones we played on Regular.

There's a Spec Ops mission I think in Charlie called Big Brother where you're on a mini gun in a chopper. Then you have one where you're in the C130 gunship providing aerial cover to your partner. Its fucking BADASS putting a 40mm into the choppers trying to drop men off. Thats how you'll get a few achievements, btw.

This game is full of badassness. Chuck Norris has nothing on MW2.

Its by the same makers as COD4, its not about co-op campaign. That is the one thing I enjoyed about WaW though.

IW was going to include co-op campaign but decided against it early on. I think the story remains more pure with solo only. I love the fact you can Co-Op spec ops though. That is badass. But I look at the campaign as a really long ass movie that your watching. Nothing would take you out of the element more than your buddy getting his dick shot off while your wrecking shop.

Back