Modern Warfare 2 *sprut*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that is sweet.

on saturday I was playing in a group and the last kill was a guy throwing a knife and hit the other guy in the balls after it bounce off the ground I wished i would have taped it now. guess im goiug to have to keep my camcorder handy when i play

that was total luck. not skill.

Yes and no. You gotta figure out where they might be, the luck is that it actually hit. But he had enough skill to know how far to aim to throw it. I over and underthrow grenades ALL the time.

It's fun, but to me gets boring. I've only played multiplayer so far and a bit of Spec Ops.

I prefer WWII action games. This one is nice and all but I'm not a huge fan of the power-ups, etc. I guess you can say I came in late and pretty much had no chance against guys with more perks and mods like heart-beat sensor, etc.

I think larger maps would be a HUGE plus though. Lately I've been doing better given that I play people from a distance or camp.

I felt the same way when I started playing MW1. I got it about 6 months after release and there where already 1 and two prestige guys out there. Once I got over the hump it wasnt a big deal at all. There are level 60's that have a shitty game or two. The only time I get really screwed is when you are playing with a group that plays together all the damn time and your playing a pick up game.

Between the spec ops, multi and solo play there is SO MUCH to do on this game. I dunno how it gets boring unless you don't like war games or FPS in the first place. Its such a badass game. I just wish I was good at it like Drake or Jebus where I could finish the veteran solo in 9 fucking goddamn hours in one sitting... Instead it takes me 9 hours over 6 months to finish.

I can't believe you'd want to trade it in. Just sittin here thinking about it at 2 am as I'm ready to get some sleep I want to go play it but I know I can't due to fucking work.

I like "war" games, but MW seems it's more action/shooter than strategy(like UT/Quake). I guess I need to play it more or something, but IMO WaW seemed much more fun. Maybe it has to do with being part of a group instead of "1 vs. all"(as far as Spec Ops is concerned; I still haven't played campaign).

I'm a huge fan of FPS and war games, this is just not on the top of my list. I like the older COD games, BF1942, DoD/DoD:S, MoH, etc.

I will say that WaW is a great Solo play game, except the check points were f'd up.

I felt the same way when I started playing MW1. I got it about 6 months after release and there where already 1 and two prestige guys out there. Once I got over the hump it wasnt a big deal at all. There are level 60's that have a shitty game or two. The only time I get really screwed is when you are playing with a group that plays together all the damn time and your playing a pick up game.
I like playing with the group of guys I been playing with they make it fun, we have a great team , watch each others backs, my buddies have save me several times.

Me and a buddy have been playing some Spec Ops lately, it's actually challenging which makes it fun. It seems to me that MW2's campaign is far more challenging than WaW's could ever hope to be.

haha sooo sorry. Dude I got 40 stars in Spec Ops and unlocked Echo.

One mission is explosives only, against 10 juggernauts... another one is 15 of them fuckers.

I finally beat O Cristo Redentor on veteran. Damn, that was a pain in the ass because on the third wave of dogs, the first dog would always appear practically on top of me.

Back