Modern Warfare 2 *sprut*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Those juggernauts suck big time. I need to fire up some Spec - Ops and such. I have three stared a couple of the Alpha missions and one of the Bravos but looks like I need to catch up.

And how in the hell am I ahead of you on the MP leaderboards? You have more time/games played and your a higher level than me most of the time haha. I thought I caught you last night level wise though.

I miss a lot, my losses are higher than my wins, and i have more deaths than kills thanks to the massive spawn killing.

I miss a lot, my losses are higher than my wins, and i have more deaths than kills thanks to the massive spawn killing.
last night was bad for massaive spawn killings. in fact last night was kinda weird, I couldnt kill hardly anyone. and when our group tried to get in a game it would kick out one of the members.

I tried to get you last night in our group

Spawn killing FTL. It seems that some of the maps are too small. Estate really pisses me off. Thats the only map I really don't like so far.

I thought IW just released a patch for this. Me and a guy from work were just talking about this.

I havnt had a problem with spawn killing really. Its happened two or three times and that's about it.

last night was bad for massaive spawn killings. in fact last night was kinda weird, I couldnt kill hardly anyone. and when our group tried to get in a game it would kick out one of the members.

I tried to get you last night in our group

Yeah whenever I get on I get like 20398057 invites from Diesel, Jebus, goon, etc... so I always end up playing with them. I enjoy playing against my friends on this game. I always end up near the bottom when Jebus or Diesel get on a roll.

Back