Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I play it occasionally... been back on my Forza kick lately waiting for Horizon

I finally hit prestige 10 on Monday.
I will probably keep playing and prestiging until the new Blops2 comes out and then never play this again. Last weekend I played the first blops for a couple hours just to check it out again, fun game.
My newest go to class is the Acr/kick/silencer, akimbo 44's, grenade and portable radar, sleight of hand pro, assassin pro and marksman pro.

I think my cable company recently increased my speeds up to 3mb because I have noticed a drastic improvement in podium finishes. I'm even pulling some 30&<10 games that appear as if i am the host because there are some times i just know i should be dead but pull off the kill first.

Yeah, I'm on Prestige 10 now too. I'm trying to play other stuff right now though so I'm ready for CoD again when BLOPS 2 comes out. The new maps are kind of fun...the boardwalk and desert ones are cool...

Oh, but whenever I'm host I suck. I've heard that they have some kind of lag-compensation system going. In the older CoDs you could kick ass if you were host. In MW3 though, sometimes I'll be doing really crappy and quit the game, and pretty much every time...host migration. I was the host and I was lagging worse than everyone else.

I really hope that BLOPS 2 isn't like that. You shouldn't get punished for having a decent Internet connection...

Back