Modified Magazine.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Justin66

The Hondaswap Canadian
Anyone on here read Modified Magazine? What do you think of it? I love it. Also in Octobers issue (current one) has a nice article of a K20'ed DA integra. It looks exactly like mine minus the orange paint and black hood, rims and mirrors. Just a clean, lowered stock bodied DA with JDM lighting.:D

The only magazine I read regularly is Honda Tuning. I'll stop in at Barnes and Noble once and a while and just browse the magazines, but Honda Tuning is the only one I actually subscribe to.

Honestly though, nearly all of the tuner magazines out there are run by Primedia, so you'll see the same cars featured in a lot of different magazines...

i read Road and Track and Car and Driver.... thats pretty much it... ive tried to read other car related magazines but found that most are absolute shit

i read Road and Track and Car and Driver.... thats pretty much it... ive tried to read other car related magazines but found that most are absolute shit

i have both of these on the back of the shitter.. haha

reading material FTW!

i have one honda tuning mag and its about the falken EF that drifts..
dont really like the road&track or car&driver

I like Sport Compact Car but haven't read it in a while; looks like it got REAL small though(it used to be thick like Super Street, now it's just as thick as Honda Tuning and Turbo).

i have one honda tuning mag and its about the falken EF that drifts..
dont really like the road&track or car&driver
ONE honda tuning?
wow...

i haven't read HT in a while, but they used to have some good info
that crx homemade boost 3 part series got me started on my boost project

ONE honda tuning?
wow...

They still have some good stuff. They always have tech articles and projects going, which I like. It's not all just features about cars that have had 30-40 grand dumped into them. Recently they covered installing a rear seat delete kit into a Civic hatchback. Looked really clean and awesome...

ONE honda tuning?
wow...

yea and it was the thin one that k2e2vin said..i dunno the tech articles are pretty good but the mag cost just as much as the others

Glad to see we all stayed on topic.... lol im kidding its all good, ive read some Honda Tuning mags but not recently. I should start again, i just like Modified cause it always features a Honda/Acura and usually good product articles like Skunk2 stuff.

i used to read Super Street and Sport Compact Car back in the day. but for the past 3-4 years ive been and advid reader of MiniTruckin Magazine :)

Ehh I don't really read Modified.

Honda Tuning got me started on my car somewhat. Though it was in the wrong direction at first. :ph34r:

I subscribe to Sport Compact Car, it's not nearly as good as it used to be though. The issues used to be really thick and they've gotten down to like half the size they were originally.

I subscribe to Sport Compact Car, it's not nearly as good as it used to be though. The issues used to be really thick and they've gotten down to like half the size they were originally.

Seems to me like the magazines are getting more expensive too. I recently renewed my HondaTuning subscription and I was like "damn, I remember it being cheaper then that last time..."

Back