Modify Climate Control

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Should be in the Helms manual. Also, try looking up the EG or Accord climate control conversion threads on D-series.org and Honda-tech.com Those should have some information on wiring.

nah j/p its really not hard,get some butt connectors,heat shrink,wire strippers,and wire crimpers,and your all set,,the wires are color coded,just connect the same colored wires together,,if you want more in depth instructions lemme know

depin/repin. Don't solder.

Shit, I should see if someone can do it for me.... I think I might know someone. He's into stereo shit, in fact, I just got a new stereo deck and needed him to modify it. It seems to be basically the same idea, right? He did the stereo shit in less than an hour, so.... it might not take him long to do this....I don't know... :(

Shit, I should see if someone can do it for me.... I think I might know someone. He's into stereo shit, in fact, I just got a new stereo deck and needed him to modify it. It seems to be basically the same idea, right? He did the stereo shit in less than an hour, so.... it might not take him long to do this....I don't know... :(
if he will do it for free,then yea have him do it,,but if hes charging you then,,just do it yourself,its really not hard,if you want i post a link to everything you will need,it can all be gotten from an autoparts store

Do you know what will also work is and 90-91 accord ac control module and it looks really clean they have a post on honda-tech.com they show how to wire it (with wiring diagram also) and install it also with pictures. I know a few crxs with it here in tampa i got one myself i just need to install it

Do you know what will also work is and 90-91 accord ac control module and it looks really clean they have a post on honda-tech.com they show how to wire it (with wiring diagram also) and install it also with pictures. I know a few crxs with it here in tampa i got one myself i just need to install it

Do you know how to modify the cables to attach? The thread on hondatech is missing the pictures.

Aleaf, I can try and get you some plugs if you need them, let me know.

damn this thread is so old,i was trashing on efhondakid,back when we were hardcore newbs!!
haha no hard feelings bro

Back