Mods.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
ya i got one more thing to say about the mods on here. and NO im not trying to kiss your paisly little asses,
BUT, out of all the mods on the internet i have dealt with......

you guys def. take the cake for being some of the coolest people on here. i really dont detect any of the typical "im better than you" type
bullshit you encounter with most mods you find on the internet (READ: Mirc)

so feel free to post your witty sarcastic remarks on here and make fun of this post.

It's true though,most of the other forums,the mods act the god role,post whore off topic in people threads or just don't care.

ya. go join a chat room in Mirc and see how well you guys will be treated as compared to how u are on here.
those guys are absolute assholes.

thanks.. i know a few pple think i abuse my powers, but i do what i think needs to be done. i, in no way think im better then any of the other members because i'm really not. the only thing ihave on every 'non mod' is that i've kown the webmaster*b* for over a year ;) anyway, thanks again :)

i've know Brian aka pissedoffsol for somewhere around 3 years (?). known him since the days of importrides.com. hes a pretty cool dood. i havent ever met him, but he seems pretty cool.

RIP: importrides.com

my time was just a guesstimate.. i've known him since before ECDS, so its been a while, lol.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 13 2003, 12:15 AM
Memories..... :lol:

exactly what i was thinking!

i was the top whore on ECDS for a while. then i realized i was making an ass of myself, lmao!

Karnash- thanks for the feedback. I don't agree with you 100% though...

shit im confused. who is higher a admin or a mod?

and why dont u agree for?

i was talking about the guys in charge of this board, whoever they may be, admin or mod.
im not too up on the lingo so...whatevers.

just giving my 2 cents.

u guys arent the stereotypical assholes u find on most chats

Don't worry. There's no need to discuss that here. :)

There's no need to say who's "higher" than the other either... if you can't figure it out, don't worry. It's not about power battles or an enforced heirarchy or anything.

Thanks though! :)

Yeah i agree..i mean..this is one of the only message boards i've been to..but you guys definitely take the cake..good job..and even though i'm still a newb..i think i've seen enough to say that you guys are sure doing a great job.

Since this is giving thanks.. Its cool to have mods/admins who actually have a sence of humor. I rag on B and Brian E all of the time in IM's and they don't get mad and Mike.. bro that got me started and tought me a lot of what i know.. :thumbsup:

And the rest do a good job, i just dont know you. :)

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 13 2003, 01:59 AM
shit im confused. who is higher a admin or a mod?

BHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAUHAUHAHAUHUAUH

I AM GOD

:)

lol

naw- admins are "higher up" by name, but for the most part we all do the same shit. admins just get the cool jobs of banning :fr: and adding new smilies :p

HAG mods and admins are better, but oh well. HS is a close second.

Back