Mommy cancels World of Warcraft account.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I disagree with your opinions but respect the fact that you're willing to voice them, no matter how unpopular.

im not going to jump to fake,
thats honestly how my nephew would act if we took away all of his games.

its a sad sad world.

Seriously! Its ridiculous how spoiled rotten the upcoming generation is. My little cousin is 7 and she has an Iphone. Seven years old? Seriously?!

See civicious' quote in my sig.

Yea I got a big problem all day long I talk about how I hate queers and I look for them so I can beat them up because I don't like them. And you know I love looking at vids like this so that I can talk about how homophobic I am in a Hondaswap forum where everyone really wants to hear it.

Lol seriously it caught me by surprise and if I had any idea it was coming I would've just not watched it and done something else.

However, I do stand behind my opinions on fags and if you're waiting for me to say "homosexuals" or be politically correct about anything, you're dreamin :).

You're 18, you're not even well enough rounded to make a life choice like having a son let alone disowning one because of a sexual orientation.

I give it 5 years and you'll change your outlook on life and kids.

I played WoW for years... Whether it's real or not, that's completely possible.

And hilarious. :D

Last edited:
Yea you've got a point. But potentially being a queer because you can't have your video game hard-on? Not happening. Call me a bigot, but I'd disown my son if I had one and he turned gay, that's just against my code and the last time a queer hit on me I almost sent that pansy to the hospital.

I don't have an insecurity problem just no tolerance for queers. Are you queer? What if you saw YOUR SON sucking some dude's DICK and heard him say he loves him? Dude if that was my kid I'd have him thoroughly examined after seeing that video.

I wouldn't really tell my kids not to play videogames that just shocked the hell out of me honestly now don't pop a blood vessel.

I just don't see how any father could live with their son being gay. By the way are you a liberal?

Yea I got a big problem all day long I talk about how I hate queers and I look for them so I can beat them up because I don't like them. And you know I love looking at vids like this so that I can talk about how homophobic I am in a Hondaswap forum where everyone really wants to hear it.

Lol seriously it caught me by surprise and if I had any idea it was coming I would've just not watched it and done something else.

However, I do stand behind my opinions on fags and if you're waiting for me to say "homosexuals" or be politically correct about anything, you're dreamin :).

Yes, you most certainly are insecure if the slightest mention of homosexuality produces such a malevolent response from you. If that's your opinion, that's fine, and you're entitled to it, but the way you present yourself tells me that it's not a mature, well-thought out opinion, and you probably have no real basis for it...

thats no child. thats a spoiled rotten little BITCH who needs a reality check.

i just dont understand homophobes.
i love gay people, they are some of the most interesting people.

one of my favorite people in the world is a big lesbian, the manly one.
she's too awesome.

people like you, with your closed mindedness to other types of life are the reason there is so much hate and bullshit in the world.

gays dont affect you. if they hit on you, its just like getting hit on by a fat chick, politely decline and problem solved.
i have had many gay guy friends, they knew there was no chance of me being gay, so there was never any issue of anything like that, great guys, and very loyal friends.

if i were to have a kid, and he turned out gay, why the hell would i care?
i'd buy him rainbow belts and help him get a VW beetle as a first car.

i just dont understand homophobes.
i love gay people, they are some of the most interesting people.

one of my favorite people in the world is a big lesbian, the manly one.
she's too awesome.

people like you, with your closed mindedness to other types of life are the reason there is so much hate and bullshit in the world.

gays dont affect you. if they hit on you, its just like getting hit on by a fat chick, politely decline and problem solved.
i have had many gay guy friends, they knew there was no chance of me being gay, so there was never any issue of anything like that, great guys, and very loyal friends.

if i were to have a kid, and he turned out gay, why the hell would i care?
i'd buy him rainbow belts and help him get a VW beetle as a first car.

:concur:

the only things that come out of texas are steers and queers, and last i checked, it would be very hard to type a sentence with hooves.

Back