Monday after the holiday weekend...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
wow. it sucks.

lol i'm so freakin tired, so don't want to be here, and i'm so not motivated to do anything at all.

anyone else feelin like this?

It sounds like have a case of the moundays. I would go to work but no car.

this is exactly how i feel today. although now i'm excited because i thought i was going to have to train someone all day today but they wont be here until wednesday. so i actually get to do nothing all day long. :)

sometimes doing nothing all day is worse....

me on the other hand, im swamped.

i hate holiday weekends. all my stored procedures that are setup to run the previous days' outputs get all fucked up. so i have to go in manually and alter them to get last wednesday's shit instead of fridays. ugh.

Work sucks period i need to win the powerball! dosnt matter the day of the week only job i would enjoy is like that one guy test driving(beating the shit out of) ferrari's

shouldn't have been up til 1am playing halo 2 online. didn't get to sleep til 3 and had to get up at 645am for classes. bah....

We have assloads of snow here, which means assloads of stupid people on the roads. Shitty Monday.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 29 2004, 07:27 AM-->
sometimes doing nothing all day is worse....

me on the other hand, im swamped.

i hate holiday weekends. all my stored procedures that are setup to run the previous days' outputs get all fucked up. so i have to go in manually and alter them to get last wednesday's shit instead of fridays. ugh.
[post=423575]Quoted post[/post]​
ah yes, good ol sql store procedures :) we're going through a conversion right now so i am actually doing work. i just hate training.

dohcvtec_accord
@Nov 29 2004, 08:14 AM
We have assloads of snow here, which means assloads of stupid people on the roads. Shitty Monday.
[post=423593]Quoted post[/post]​

snow? wtf is that? hehehe
actually i went snowboarding this weekend and the evo did awesome in the snow. gotta love snow tires. ended up getting about 14". there were SUV's with their 22" 's on street tires all over the f'n place on the way up. also saw a BMW with the chains on the front wheels..??? :blink: people around here are just stupid :)

Originally posted by B16@Nov 29 2004, 09:27 AM
snow? wtf is that? hehehe
actually i went snowboarding this weekend and the evo did awesome in the snow. gotta love snow tires. ended up getting about 14". there were SUV's with their 22" 's on street tires all over the f'n place on the way up. also saw a BMW with the chains on the front wheels..??? :blink: people around here are just stupid :)
[post=423595]Quoted post[/post]​

THIS is snow: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...us/winter_storm

Although I must say, nary a parking lot was safe this weekend. :D I left donuts and drifts through several parking lots, without a digital camera though.

turbo + awd + snow tires + parking lots = FUN!! :)

no, they make it controlled :)

anyway, did you hear about that plane crash in colorado cuz of the storm? some news owner of nbc or some shit...

I'm on the phone all morning....and now I'm sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring.....

For some reason the bank that is doing my mortgage thinks that my landlord is my father or something, so they are trying to call him and to find out if I'm related or something.....Stupid bank.....my land lord is from Haiti, I'm from NM. :angry:

And they are taking ther damn time doing it, and I need them to hurry up and fax the pappers to my lawyer so he can call me and tell me the amounts to make the certified bank checks for and to who....and that means the banks close in like an hour. So I guess tommorrow I'll hit the bank with the wife, then run up to the house for a final walk thru at 2:15, and then go to the closing meeting at 3:00.

if everything goes right...I'll have a new house in 24 hours and 3 minutes. :lol:

Plus I'm still trying to get gas connected to the house, and get my internet service here in stratford cut off.

Back