Monday after the holiday weekend...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i had class

and not only do i have a case of the mondays, but today is first day of rifle season in PA, somewhat of a religious holiday for hunters like myself

however villanova, would give us the day off for St. Thomas, but not so I can go put some meat in the freezer

It's raining. I called in sick to work. I'm driving a friend of mine's 04 Dodge Ram because he borrowed my car.

This sucks.

Work sucked, 3/4 of them were hunting I got left to put this car together that had everything but the hood and deck lid painted on it. I arrive at 8am to find it caked full of compound that had been sitting since Saturday. The dipshit that buffed it couldn't find the polish and swirled the hell out of it. So I had to wash it, clean all the compound off, polish it again, wash it to find overspray all over the roof and decklid, so now I have to wetsand the entire roof and decklid, buff and polish it. that took up my whole morning, then I came back after lunch to finish putting it together and the other tech left me with some broken clips, broken clips on mouldings and a few odd ass stripped bolts.
thank god for :beer:

Back