MONDAY HOFNAR!!!! WTF????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
been sitting at my desk all morning and have no idea why???? its even COLD as fuck in here, but the damn thing has a mind of its own!

:angry:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 29 2005, 01:02 PM
i really hope these hofnar threads don't become a new trend...
[post=546817]Quoted post[/post]​

ME TOO! trust me, wisk it would go away, but its just been chillin for hours. If we didn't have so much traffic in the shitter...lI'd been in there runniing some maintanence tests!

HOFNAR (Hard-On For No Apparent Reason) not to be confused with a BEMHO (Basic Early Morning Hard-On)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 29 2005, 03:10 PM
.....to be confused with a BEMHO (Basic Early Morning Hard-On)
[post=546860]Quoted post[/post]​

I always called that a PEEON , damn hardon in the morning cause you've got to piss like a mofo.

hm we've always just called it Morning Wood. but i too noticed i had a mad hofnar while i was on the phone with my lady friend lol

This thread is funny as hell. I always just called it Morning Wood as well.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Aug 29 2005, 02:08 PM
hm we've always just called it Morning Wood. but i too noticed i had a mad hofnar while i was on the phone with my lady friend lol
[post=546911]Quoted post[/post]​

That's not a HOFNAR.

Your case would be a HOFVAR. Hard On For Very Apparent Reason.

:werd:

morning wood = BEMHO (basic early morning hard on)

HOFNAR = that raging hard on you use to get in the middle of math class (usually right before the teacher tries to call you to the board) or when your sitting in a meeting at work, a hofnar is the hard on that just shows up to say hi (usually at a very inappropriate time) there wasnt anything that triggered it, its just there

:laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1:

One more HOFNAR thread, and I will start a NAMBLA thread.

Back