Monday night football

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
AZ is 1-4
Bears are 5-0

What are the odds?

gooooooooo birdies!!!!

Bears lose this game? Yeah right... I mean I never would have expected 0-4 Tampa Bay beat the 3-1 Cincinnati Bengels...

But whats this? First Quarter - 12 plays, 77 yards. Arizona gets on the board first.

what. the. fuck.

I dont even care for the AZ Cards, I just can't stand hearing people talk about how great the bears are and how they're going all the way with ZERO loses.

since when is monday night football on espn. thats just weird. i actually had to go to nfl.com to figure out where it was at.

I dont even care for the AZ Cards, I just can't stand hearing people talk about how great the bears are and how they're going all the way with ZERO loses.

Who the hell told you that? They're bound to lose at some point. Hopefully it'll be my Colts that hands it to em. But for now they need to win.

since when is monday night football on espn. thats just weird. i actually had to go to nfl.com to figure out where it was at.

It's been that way since the start of the season, they were talking about it at the end of last season... good thing I have cable.

grossman has -7 points so far for me in fantasy football. fag

omg. killer danica (in a zonda) v. dale jr & jay-z (f430) commercial. That was hot.

I heard it but didnt see it, all I know is it sounded like total ass.
how do people listen to that shit?

fuck the song. cars and danica...yeah, im good.

Jay-Z used to be good, but i really dont think hes his old self right now.

the bears definitely don't deserve to win this game...

Back