Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles

• Panthers

• Seaha

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i hate NE...but i think they r going to win it..they r to good....id love to see GB

great... 1 more weeks of patrriots football on wccc instead of good music.

i hate that shit

Originally posted by NoJokE+Dec 29 2003, 11:02 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Dec 29 2003, 09:58 PM
Am I the only guy on here who DOESNT watch football, and who could give a fuck less who wins?

:lol:

Wow, with all the shit you talk you'd think that football would be your cup o' tea.

And since my Niners licked nuts this year, i dont think im rooting for anyone in particulars. But i think that the Ravens have a pretty good shit, with Jamal Lewis and his awesome season, and Ray Lewis owning on the defense, they'll be tough to beat.

Ultimate fighting championship and boxing and kickboxing are more my style of spectator sports.....

think about how wild and crazy you football guys get when your home team scores a touch down......now relate that to me when someone gets knocked out in a fighting match...I literally do back handsprings and cartwheels and yell at the top of my lungs at the two fighters......you should see me at a live match :lol:
Armchair martial artist here :lol:

football isnt violent enough for me lol
violence 0wnz me :lol:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 29 2003, 09:58 PM
Am I the only guy on here who DOESNT watch football, and who could give a fuck less who wins?

:lol:

im wit ya homie!!

I've liked the Eagles for as long as I can remember. I don't think they will win because their defense sucks but I'll vote for them anyhow. I just want them to go to the Superbowl first.

Dallas was left out because there are 12 playoff teams and 10 slots for the poll.

EDIT: Wait. There are 11 teams on the pole. Why in the hell was Dallas left out???

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Dec 29 2003, 10:10 PM
i had to vote panthers...they are doing way better than two years ago and reppin NC.

:werd: Panthers all the way baby!!!!

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Jan 5 2004, 06:53 PM
and u all wondered y i didnt put the cowboys on the list...it was a gimme they'd lose first round

to the panthers. :D GO PANTHERS!

Back