Monkey's are Cool

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reduce reuse recycle

this chimp is far cooler and probly gets a hell of a lot more chicks

at the very least he could kick that ones ass :)

pleh. the karate monkey is old news. drinking your Pee monkeys are the newest rage!

Seen the pissing monkey a long time ago, but haven't seen the karate monkey, he was bad ass.

You see how much monkies are? They range from like a grand to 40,000. I would love to get one as a pet but dont got the extra money. I wanna train it to do something cool like get my tools for me. Easy worker just have to feed them bananas.

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 24 2004, 01:06 PM
Both of those were cool, when I saw them in my teens.

I guess it all works out then, because you still act like you're in your teens... so you saw it what... two months ago? :thumbsup:

stallown3d.jpg

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jun 24 2004, 02:08 PM-->
@Jun 24 2004, 01:06 PM
Both of those were cool, when I saw them in my teens.

I guess it all works out then, because you still act like you're in your teens... so you saw it what... two months ago? :thumbsup:

Ok, you started it this time, you cuntrag. I seriously saw that monkey thing when I was in high school, about 5 years ago. I will save your post-whoring ass the time, there is also a monkey pissing into a cup, and then drinking it.

I am more mature than you will ever be, don't even get me started on any of your non-Member's Lounge posts that can be quoted because they are so fucking retarded.

Next time I come up to the McDonalds drive-thru get my order right, you fuckstick.

haha I started nothing, I was joking... oh and if I worked at mcdonalds, that insult might have worked, but it doesn't make any sense.

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 24 2004, 03:20 PM

I am more mature than you will ever be, don't even get me started on any of your non-Member's Lounge posts that can be quoted because they are so fucking retarded.

Next time I come up to the McDonalds drive-thru get my order right, you fuckstick.

lmao!!!

:bo:

Back