Mono

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kungpowchicken7

If someone says, "I gave her mono," what does he mean? Isn't mono that thing where you get tired and experience fatigue? Anyone know how it's transferred? I heard you can get it just by kissing.

stop messing around with dity bitches, and don't share sodas with your boys, and you won't get mono

Originally posted by kungpowchicken7@Sep 8 2003, 10:00 PM
If someone says, "I gave her mono," what does he mean? Isn't mono that thing where you get tired and experience fatigue? Anyone know how it's transferred? I heard you can get it just by kissing.

You gave her a set of headphones, it's not stereo...it's mono.

:roll:

I'm tired what can i say.

I got it from a bitch a few weeks ago. My throat got sore and swollen. I ran a fever for a few days. I was hungry as hell and couldn't swallow. My ex-girlfriend kissed me and then her and her dickhead boyfriend got it too! Then she had to explain it to him. Priceless!!!
:lol:

Yeah, I'll have to admit. I'm a ho. My own mom even said I was a man-whore.
That hurt...
:(
Ha!
I'm a man whore and lovin' every minute of it! I told her,"Hey, atleast I'm not gay!" She had no response.
But yes, mono sucks.

thisthreadsucks.gif

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 8 2003, 05:39 PM
I got it from a bitch a few weeks ago. My throat got sore and swollen. I ran a fever for a few days. I was hungry as hell and couldn't swallow. My ex-girlfriend kissed me and then her and her dickhead boyfriend got it too! Then she had to explain it to him. Priceless!!!
:lol:

Ok, first of all if you really had mononucleosis (mono) you wouldn't be just ill for a few days. It attacks your immune system and poisons your body. Signs of mono usually develop 4 to 7 weeks after you're exposed to the virus. So you didn't get it from some bitch a few weeks ago. If you don't get rest and just chill out (lay around and do nothing) your spleen can rupture which equals "bad shit". Generally, it is passed through saliva and mucus such as kissing, however you can get it from oral sex b/c mucus is present in the "discharge". You also lose your appetite, not get super hungry.

Back