Monster Garages

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, I know a guy with a garage like that. Has every convience you could ever want in it. But gof forbid you get oil on the floor! Fucking waste of earth if you ask me. If your gonna make a shop, build one you can work on a car in. Those tools in the box in the corvette garage have never been outta those drawers.

:angry:

Yeah that garage is a little too much like the inside of a house for me, though they say that it gets dirty all the time.
I'd much prefer the kind of garage that they have on the 'Two Guys Garage' show. Just as big and nice, with even more equipment, but more 'garagey' (new word of the day)... dosen't make you feel like you can't get it dirty like that Corvette garage.

I would LOVE to have a place like that... maybe not as many wood furniture fixtures, but definitely with the floor (mine would be epoxy coated, none of this tile crap), some conveniences like a stereo and computer, fridge, and a few lifts... hmm. I've been planning something like this for a few years- it's really not THAT expensive.

Back