Monster House

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
HOLY SHIT!! did you all watch this show?? OMG it was badass. they took a house of some import drag racer and made it BADASS. they used car parts and completely customized the house with the parts. in the kitchen they took an Accord front end and hood and made it into a table. Acura rims for bar stools. Craftsman tool box to hold all the silver ware and other kitchen stuff. in the kids room, they took a Del Sol rear end and made into a couch. FUCKIN SIC!! in the bedroom they took the bed and put air ride on it :D . they took a chair in the living room made it so you can drive it around. its alot like Monster Garage but they do homes instead. fuckin sic...i loved it. kinda like Bob Villa meets Jesse James!! Jesse doesnt host it...some other dood. i think i found another show :D

the guy that owns the house has a turbocharged DA chassis Integra that he drag races. they dont give the 1/4 mile time slip but its pretty sic looking,

AWW CRAP!!!!!!

I was already upset that I missed the premiere of that show, not I'm even more upset :p

THANKS GUYS! :lol:

it was alright, but i seriously could not live in a house like that.

im all about upscale things :(

I agree, i wouldn't want to bring some chick home or come home to that. I like to keep it in the garage.

Milan

Back