more crazy japanesse ricers...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What's the deal with the oil coolers (or whatever they are)? And I wonder if those huge-ass pipes wobble around...

wtf?! haha damn that just makes my race look slightly bad, but all the other things japanese people have done make up for it, lol such as sony, honda, toyota and the such. but holy crap! is all i can say!! those front splitters are crazy lmao

wow

yeah and what is with the fucking FMOC? It looks ridiculous with the oil pipes running out in the open like that

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 28 2005, 12:17 PM
wow

yeah and what is with the fucking FMOC? It looks ridiculous with the oil pipes running out in the open like that
[post=492610]Quoted post[/post]​

Can you imagine snagging an oil line and blowing up your motor cause you're dumb enough to have an external oil cooler outside the car?

clayton, please tell us why they do these things, lol. you know japanese culture the best.

the huge air dams that stick out 5 million feet, and 10 foot tall pips are just stupid. why why why?

i can understand the oil coolers. i mean they will cool off better there, but its impractical for street driving.

I dunno but I look at some of those cars and think that they will appear on the next episode of MXC.

As for Laughatrice.com some of the cars are note worthy of being flamed. But when they put a totally stock civic and/or any japenese made car that is moded (even looks good) on the site they are just jealous. Prob cuz their rustange or Super Slo is broke or got spanked by one.

a camry with Si wheels, nice
normal_rh03.jpg

ford ranger with a honda logo on the grill
normal_pic4.jpg

first car ive seen that i would rock...minus the tach
normal_g11p6.jpg

k... i suppose id drive this one too.
normal_g17p10.jpg

are we sure these pics arnt from mexico? i should start a website... laughatbeans.com...lol..i saw an accord the other day with every part apc offered.

Back