More drama

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I didn't say the world is out to get me, its just one of those times. And it wasn't a state cop it was a Wharton Police cop. I was on rt 15 500 ft from the I-80 onramp speeding up in ol CX to try and keep up on 80. I was doing a whole 62 mph in a 55 mph zone.

I'm not trying to move all the way accross the USA, but New Jersey just really doesn't like me. I swear they'll give me extra fines and put me in jail for this shit. I should move back to Costa Rica, they only fucked with me once there and it was for some dumb shit, playing with a cap gun in my yard when I was like 9 or 10. They just said don't do it out in the open and we won't bother you....They didn't even bother telling my parents. Not that it would matter since I was the only one that could speak spanish, and the cops didnt speak english.

I know everything I did was my fault.

Now this girl...I don't know what I did to her. Fuckin treated the bitch like she was fuckin gold, gave her whatever she wanted and I wasn't even with her. then she's gonna turn around and start some shit up. She only got her "people", hahahaha, because I told her she was gonna get layed down. Now its gonna be an all out war, suprisingly this isn't uncommon in that neck of the woods.

Remember friend 1 from the 1st post, well, alicia tried to tell her not to mess with me or talk to me at all..That didn't work. Maybe she's jealous, I don't even know why, its not like friend 1 is the pick of the litter.

I'm just tryin not to give names. I wasn't gonna give the other ones name either, but she had to add the threat so the number and name came out.

I'm not playin, call the slut and tell her to watch her back or some shit, at least try to make the bitch scared.

Back