More Eye Candy For "B"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well, I know B has been talking about going over to the dark side, (RWD) and trying to get a 240SX hooked up, so he can have some fun on the track. I don't know if he know's this or not, but there has already been 5 drifting event's about 3 hours from where he lives. Every last Wednesday of the month in NJ's RacewayPark....DGTrials.com put's on this event, and I just found out about it 2 day's before the most recent event...and none of my cars were prep'ed or ready to go, so I missed out. BUT, next month, I will be hitting it hard with the Z, and possibly my little monster that I am building right now.....if the parts come in on time.

This is a long ass Vid.....but has lot's of 240's and other various car's drifting, the music is also cool (if you like InitialD)....expect a long ass download time....it's about 190Mb

DOW#5

And here's the website that I have been lurking on lately.....

DGTrials.com......forums

Enjoy!!!

damnit. fucking bandwidth limit

:fr:

damn, me too

anyonw have it saved to their hard drive??? hit me up!!

My comp did it with no problem, and it's a year old. Plus it has been on for 3 week's, and I still have plenty of memory to burn...hehe

was looking to download this since im back on my dsl at home

"file removed due to excessive bandwidth, 17 gigs in a day infact."

LOL

anyone have this saved on their hd?

Back