more good news

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

on tuesday my tokico springs and stuts are going in my car and my cv joint too:D i got this dude at a local shop to do it for 2 new cell phones i got for winning a sales contest..... so its costing me nothing :D i saw him use a shitty ass peice of shit phone and offered the deal to him and he went for it.

I would have done it for that price too if they were halfway decent phones... because I could have sold them for $100-150, and that's enough for me to do a quick job putting in an axle and springs/struts.

Good job though!

motorola v66's.... its a little blue flip
detail.jpg

s3f05a68a72724.jpg
this is a bad pic but heres my civic after paint :D

v66s suck where i live...........no gsm coverage in ny north of albany, and no gsm coverage at all in vt. :angry:

i m in mn and th coverage is good and the dude thats doing it has a old mitsu g310 which suck donkey balls.

hahah mistubishi g310 thats hilarious............phone was decent when it first came out......interchangable faces, custom ring tones if you bought the data cable. not bad like 7 years ago lol

i m sporting a motorola t722i as my main phone and my when i m not working a samsung s105

i used to work for Ericsson in the cell phone packaging department. talk about shitty phones...LOL. when we tested them we would find all kinds of "trash" in there. everything from potato chip crumbs to hair thats why they were crap most of the time.

ericsson...........they are the worst phone manufacturer ever. almost every model uses a different hands-free adapter. its stupid. and the way their chargers are set up, the clips break once a week.

and im not a big fan of the bluetooth headsets. i had one before they were available to the public. great concept, but i dont like the fact that you have to charge the headset, and i was using it with a non-bluetooth enabled phone, which meant i had to use this gay sending unit that clicked into the headset jack and stuck on the back of the phone. this piece also had to be recharged, and as much as i talk on my phone, i would have to charge it like 4 times a day.

i've never had any problems with any of mny ericsson's.. or my nokia's.. about to get a samsung from sprint.. so we'll see if this holds up to the abuse of my throwing it when pissed.

i wanted to play around with it i dont want one. only ericsson i liked was the t28 with seemed to better then any other ericsson i seen to date. i m pretty much happy with my moto t722i, its nothing speical but i like it fine. shit i had loads of fones

nokia
918 (i had it for years)
8890 ( i paid 75 dollars for it )
motorola
p7382
p280
v60
v66
c332 ( shitty ass phone )
t720i
t722i
samsung
s105
q105
n105
r225
sgh8500 ( sprint )
ericsson
t28
t68i
t300

damn...........ive had a lot of phones too. i went from a 918 to a startac in like 1995 or 96, whenever mot. first came out with it. it was nuts small at that time, considering most phones were the size of a 918. i was the only ten year old sporting a $1500 phone, or a phone at all for that matter. and even today in the area i live in, only about 50% of people have phones. 8 years ago, no one did.

Back