more good news

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i sell the fucking things for a living... three years ago it was easy as hell to sell now everyone has em.

come to ny and vermont. verizon activation numbers here have been higher than ever, and are some of the highest in the country right now........i still see people with 918s, 252s, once in a while a 282, and bag phones up here. we just got sprint up here, and have had verizon for a while, although before it was bell atlantic, then before that it was frontier cellular, and for tdma service we have cell-one. coverage is poor no matter what service you are using...........cell phones are just getting popular here. its disgusting

i dunno, always had a nak for anything too complex for most people to figure out. computers, you name it. oh yah and wireless dimensions corporate training, and im certified by a few major manufacturers. ;)

oh.. thats cool. i sell sprint, nextel, t-mobile, at&t, verizon, go phone, air link, earth link and dish network

i was going too.... but lost out of the lease to another person who opened up a shop.

Originally posted by tedwright@Jul 4 2003, 12:49 PM
v66s suck where i live...........no gsm coverage in ny north of albany, and no gsm coverage at all in vt. :angry:

most of the gsm coverage is in the bigger city where they have towers, sometime they will have more towers and coverage

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 4 2003, 11:15 AM
s3f05a68a72724.jpg
this is a bad pic but heres my civic after paint :D

sexy! werd on the sweet deal u made :D

since youre talking cell fones ive got a question.

know where i can get one for use with suncom for cheap?

me and my boyfriend have 2 ericssons and theyre terrible. thought nokia was lacking, but ive had nothing but problems with these phones. the features are great and all, but id rather just be able to talk and not have to charge after every conversation and so on.

your batteries go dead b/c... you're not suppose to charge it till they are completely dead. Using and recharging every night, makes them go "dead" quicker. My Nokia wont stay charged for more then 2 hrs, and only about 8-10 minutes of talk time from it. But i'm not spending 80 for a new battery when i'm switching service soon.

btw.. 92CivicCX - check your PM's

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 7 2003, 09:03 PM
your batteries go dead b/c... you're not suppose to charge it till they are completely dead. Using and recharging every night, makes them go "dead" quicker. My Nokia wont stay charged for more then 2 hrs, and only about 8-10 minutes of talk time from it. But i'm not spending 80 for a new battery when i'm switching service soon.

btw.. 92CivicCX - check your PM's

you are talking about the battery developing what is referred to as "memory." most batteries today are made of lithiom ion, which is not only a very efficient material, and has a very long shelf life, but it does not develop memory.

we got a computer nerd on our hands :)

yes- there are 3 main types of batteries.

Nickel Cadmium. (NiCD) The most popular type of rechargeable batteries used in the industry. Can be damaged by repeated charging without fully discharging. This is called the 'Memory Effect".

Nickel Metal Hydride. (NiMH) These batteries offer capacities up to 30% higher per charge than NiCd batteries of the same physical size. They are less likely to be damaged by the 'Memory Effect'.

Lithium Ion. (LION) The newest rechargeable battery chemistry available. Lithium Ion is not affected by the 'Memory Effect'. It can deliver the same capacity and run time in a smaller, lighter pack. The chemistry is most popular in cellular and laptop products.

read the back of your battery to find out what you have :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 8 2003, 01:56 AM
we got a computer nerd on our hands :)

get it right...............its cell-phone geek :)

look closely at the pics ji put up in the 2004 challenge thread, im wearing a wireless dimensions shirt. i have like 300 of them. yah............im prob a little too into my job.

Back