More hot JDM babes....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good god those things are huge

we need some NSFW :ph34r:

anyone else hear her rip one in the stomach massage video?

yea their all on pretty strong.

i mean...
as strong as a waffel house steak
as strong as ten acers of garlic.

and their as tough as winning the super bowl

but they still dont match up to the looks of

Zang Zhui

the girl from croutchin tiger hidden dragon and Rush Hour 2.

Zang Zhui is not a JDM babe name...... :mrgreen:

but find some links and post them... :wink:

It's Zhang Zi Yi

And yeah, not JDM. CDM!

I think some of you guys just have yellow fever. A good number of these girls are NOT pretty.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey, random question, you posted a link to a J-Pop video with some chick walking around the kitchen washing dishes. Do you happen to remember who that was and/or the name of the song? I remember really liking the melodies.

that's the theme song from Kingdom Hearts... I have one of her CDs... the song is called 'simple and clean' (that's the english version mind you)

i think i have the JDM version somewhere on my computer... in fact i think i have both... maybe some extras. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hey, random question, you posted a link to a J-Pop video with some chick walking around the kitchen washing dishes. Do you happen to remember who that was and/or the name of the song? I remember really liking the melodies.

that's the theme song from Kingdom Hearts... I have one of her CDs... the song is called 'simple and clean' (that's the english version mind you)

i think i have the JDM version somewhere on my computer... in fact i think i have both... maybe some extras. :)

hikaru utada i think.

Back