more info from capitol hill..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
The speculation that Democrats in the House and Senate will derail any progress just got another bullet point

I put a thread on here a couple weeks ago about how house Dem's (90% of them) voted to make being an illegal alien a felony, in a confusing move 90% of Senate Dem's voted against the same bill

New numbers from capitol hill now say the 95% of Dem's voted against a bill that would make it easier for another oil refinery to be built in the US.

While a new oil refinery will not help supply and demand in the global market it would offset the lack of refinery capacity caused every year by natural disasters and refinery fires. A new refinery hasn't been built in the US in 30 years even though US oil demand has went up. This lack of refineries causes a lack of supply at the pump, which causes the prices we pay to go up.

If I see another instance of this on Capitol Hill you know you'll here about it, I cannot believe they would hurt America just so they would have something else to blame Bush about....

i think the brain cell count and attention span of america is short supplied.

All while the republicans do everything they can to block Venezuela from all but giving us their oil.

C'mon...

:werd:

I'll gladly smoke a cuban, pump commie fuel, and order some electronics from north korea or some shit.

but no. uncle sam says we can't cuz they don't like thier style of government....

no, the style of gov't is fine as long as its a puppet of the US...

the US will empower any gov't that will smoke the pole with the rest of em

I think that absolute power, absolutely corrupts.

It would be nice to see an average joe be elected into office and not have to worry about hidden agendas.

Unfortunately the money requied to stage a campaign is ridiculous, so you have to be wealthy to begin with, so the average joe won't cut it.

If for once in their, lying, stinking, no good, fucking, low lives, politicians would do something for the good of the people rather than for the limelight or for themselves, it would be wonderful.

Oil profits right now are sickening and all my governor can propose is lowering the speed limit to 55mph in New Jersey and having self serve gas stations. The self serve gas stations were actually an intelligent idea, except for gas stations to convert pumps to self serve units would get extremely costly and would negate any immediate benefits.

What do the fat, lazy, slobs of New Jersey do? They write, they email, they piss and moan that they don't want to pump their own gas. They can't fucking vote, but they can complain that they'll have to get out of their car to pump gas. Good grief, I would love to pump my own gas than wait on the inconsiderate retard talking on his cell phone and dicking off, while he's pumping gas because he couldn't get his god damn GED and do something with his life.

Lower the speed limit to 55mph, when the fucking traffic is ridiculous as is? News flash, the number of accidents decreased when the national speed limit was raised to 65mph years ago, but this fucking retard wants to lower the speed limit. If anything, speed limits should be up to 75mph. No...instead they'll propose lowering the speed limit to limit fuel consumption, except everyone's traffic jammed commute will become even longer, and the average joe will be hit with speeding tickets that will cost him more money in the long run than gas prices.

What a fuck'in riot.

They all need to rot.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

mm hmmm.
Anyone think that gas prices will go down in 2008?

Yeah cause when the next president takes over he'll just lower the prices.... :wave:

and we have full service stations in Oregon and our prices are some of the lowest it would seem

All the truths come out.

We support Iran and the dems want bush's head. We deny Venezuela and the dems want Bush's head.

remember my old sig ?
"Democrats awake everymorning and immediately search for a new reason to hate Bush"? (sic)

-> Steve

What have you done for your fellow man lately ?

he doesn't have to. it's not his job. he works on cars or flips burgers (i have no idea what he does... just examples) and gets paid to do so. that's what he does.

Bush gets PAID 4x the average HIGH salary to do things for the COUNTRY.

does a chef take an order for a burger from a customer, then decide he's hungry, eat it himself, and say F-off to the customer?

This exact reason is why the US is "going out of business".

That is, afterall, why we pay him, is it not? to SERVE us our god damn burger that we ordered.

Quoted post[/post]]
What have you done for your fellow man lately ?

I know this wasn't directed at me but I'm proud

I'm a member of the United Way! I work on an allocations committee that recently secured an additional (not counting what they already got from UW) $14,000 in funds :)

I also do landscaping for the elderly so their homeowners insurance doesn't end up in jeopardy. By day I'm a "Cruel Heartless Capitalist Republican"...

you people which bitch and moan about "I pay taxes and shouldn't have to do anything" should go live in China where the system is setup to support you. This isn't (and will never be) a marxist society. If all your willing to do is the bare minimum, then be happy when you get the bare minimum in return...

The United Way hates you. They routinely donate to MoveOn and MADD, among other liberal charities. They also support gun control and second amendment death.

-> Steve

naw the chapter in our county doesn't mess with that stuff really, they are under our sway. They rent out the other half of the building I work in which is owned by our company.

Quoted post[/post]]
If all your willing to do is the bare minimum

OSflaircralt.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

mm hmmm.
Anyone think that gas prices will go down in 2008?

Yeah cause when the next president takes over he'll just lower the prices.... :wave:

and we have full service stations in Oregon and our prices are some of the lowest it would seem

New Mexico and New Jersey are the only two states in the United States that its illegal to pump your own gas.

We also have the lowest gas tax in all of the United States.

Back