More Matrix?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'll be excited for this. for 1 reason....the wachowski brothers will do everything they possibly can to create new and exciting shit for future movies. they wont make it unless it's pretty fucking awesome.

1 was good, ground breaking.... then all the bullet-dodge move came out in EVERY movie... and then part 2+3 just were blah.

1 was good, ground breaking.... then all the bullet-dodge move came out in EVERY movie... and then part 2+3 just were blah.

the bullet dodge move was cool, but the slow motion bullet and panning of the camera came out in blade 1, about 7 months before the matrix.

I count Animatrix and part 1 as the whole series (Animatrix being the better of the two)... I've erased all knowledge of 2 and 3 from my brain.

I guess I could never be a film critic, because I liked all 3 matrices. I just love movies. And if it's a nice theatre, or even a decent one, I love going to the movies.

I guess I could never be a film critic, because I liked all 3 matrices. I just love movies. And if it's a nice theatre, or even a decent one, I love going to the movies.

I agree actually... There's almost never been a movie I wasn't entertained by. Matrix 2 and 3 were definitely entertaining and worth seeing... Only when you take the plot seriously and starting considering the mythos does it turn bad.

Back