More Movie Madness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SFPracing

I dunno if any of you know of a guy in CT with an 11 second green NSX but I got a fun hell ride in it last summer. Check out this video of the passenger seat. Bare in mind we were at 165+ (listen to the wind howling over the car and the lights flying by)

Warning: 2.7meg http://www.theberlinturnpike.com/movies/165innsx.mpg

yea well... i have a video of me doing 140 in the lude ::yank yank:: that shit was fast as fuck!

Looks fun but your going to kill someone doing it in that kind of traffic. You almost rear ended that guy.

Yea the guy driving scared the living shit outta me. The video doesn't do his craziness justice :( I was holding onto the cage with a death grip. I totally don't condone that kinda driving. I didn't expect that he was such a nut.

yea, there was only 1 vehicle around when i did 140, im not worried about my driving, i know how i drive, its everybody else im worried about!

i went on a ride like that 175mph in a 911 carrera on i-4 in orlando. i was sure i would die, i dont ride with that guy anymore.

At first .. I was like, "whoa." Then reality struck me.

Driving that fast on a highway is fucking retarded. I was going to explain (with physics interlaced) about how bumps do occur on roads, and how lane changes become very hard, how brakes fail, etc.. but I opted out. Simply: the NSX kiddo and you are retards for that video.

:whatafucktard:

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 1 2003, 12:44 AM
At first .. I was like, "whoa." Then reality struck me.

Driving that fast on a highway is fucking retarded. I was going to explain (with physics interlaced) about how bumps do occur on roads, and how lane changes become very hard, how brakes fail, etc.. but I opted out. Simply: the NSX kiddo and you are retards for that video.

:werd: :withstupid:

165? How long were you driving that b/c he went from hauling ass to slowing down behind that car in no time flat.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 1 2003, 12:44 AM
At first .. I was like, "whoa."  Then reality struck me.

Driving that fast on a highway is fucking retarded.  I was going to explain (with physics interlaced) about how bumps do occur on roads, and how lane changes become very hard, how brakes fail, etc.. but I opted out.  Simply: the NSX kiddo and you are retards for that video.

Uhh first of all you're the retard for making assumptions. Have you driven a caged NSX with tweaked brakes and suspension? Shit 165 is nothing for a super car like that. That's like your little shit box doing 90. They'r designed for that. Big woop. You don't know me and you weren't there so don't call me a retard. Besides, the guy said, I'll take you for a ride. He's the one who knew the limits of his car and drove it to it's potential. Like you or anyone else have never broken the speed limit or gone for a spirited drive. Don't preach to me Mr. Goody Too Shoes. :fuckyou:

And another thing, if you knew anything about performance automobiles like you claim to know about physics, you'd know that this car with all it's mods can handle a smooth long straight away and you'd relax a bit and stop being such a wiseass. :ghey:

I totally don't condone that kinda driving. I didn't expect that he was such a nut.

You seemed to miss the part where I said this part and told me I'm a retard. Thanks for your thorough well thought out reply about how retarded "I" am.

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4+Mar 1 2003, 02:08 AM-->
@Mar 1 2003, 12:44 AM
At first .. I was like, "whoa."  Then reality struck me.

Driving that fast on a highway is fucking retarded.  I was going to explain (with physics interlaced) about how bumps do occur on roads, and how lane changes become very hard, how brakes fail, etc.. but I opted out.  Simply: the NSX kiddo and you are retards for that video.

Uhh first of all you're the retard for making assumptions. Have you driven a caged NSX with tweaked brakes and suspension? Shit 165 is nothing for a super car like that. That's like your little shit box doing 90. They'r designed for that. Big woop. You don't know me and you weren't there so don't call me a retard. Besides, the guy said, I'll take you for a ride. He's the one who knew the limits of his car and drove it to it's potential. Like you or anyone else have never broken the speed limit or gone for a spirited drive. Don't preach to me Mr. Goody Too Shoes. :fuckyou:

And another thing, if you knew anything about performance automobiles like you claim to know about physics, you'd know that this car with all it's mods can handle a smooth long straight away and you'd relax a bit and stop being such a wiseass. :ghey:

I totally don't condone that kinda driving. I didn't expect that he was such a nut.

You seemed to miss the part where I said this part and told me I'm a retard. Thanks for your thorough well thought out reply about how retarded "I" am.

[judge judy] rulin in favor of the defense, case dismissed[/judge judy]

the NSX kiddo and you are retards for that video.

try reading a little harder next time. i too know the driver of that car....and he is crazy from time to time, but he's one of the faster drivers around this area. he's THE person to drive all of his garage's cars. not because he WANTS to, but because he's that good.

No matter how thick/strong ur roll cage is, no matter how awesome ur suspension is, when you drive insanely fast like taht, on PUBLIC streets, you not only pose a danger to yourself (that's fine, everyone can kill themselves), but you also pose a threat to everyone else on the street.

I'm sure you realise that your ability to process your surrounding environment at 165 miles per hour is severly lessened when you drive that fast, and all sorts of factors can cause something very tragic to happen. Sure you can drive spectaculary on the track, where conditions are controlled .. but I'm sure you have no idea about what the people in front of you are planning on doing.

Frankly, I think that excusing that kind of rash driving on a public highway is idiotic. You could seriously kill someone.

It's a cool car, i'm a big NSX fan, the video is even scary/cool, but keep it on the track. That seems to make the most sense.

post a better version of that video for those of us who can afford high speed internet access.

i.e. 100+ megs would work for me just fine.

Is that Tony's NSX??? I remember awhile ago, down near where i live, i was in the civic rollin down 395, and this green NSX pulls up next to me, i'm bored, so i say fuck it, lets see how i do, and i downshift, i'm hanging with him, until i realize he didnt' downshift... Then he downshifted, i heard something NUTS, as he took off like i was standing still, and i saw the stainless comptech pipes... Then he let up, i got behind him, and saw the POWERED BY COMPTECH licensce plate frame.... to which i smacked myself on the forehead and said DOH!

Back